The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya, the size does not mean 100Kb or whatever but it is about the dimensions. The ideal dimentions in any article are 200px x 200px at max. Anything more than demand justification.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
yesterday admin remarked to reduce picture size further. How much should we reduce? It's told 100KB total.

Actually the whole problem begins while you measure it in KB. The dimensions are more important than any thing else. If you reduce your picture size in MS picture manager according to size of the situation. your article would look better. Also while entering two pictures at the same place, use them side by side in place of one under the other, that leaves a lot of empty space.

I never add pictures side by side.
Once you have told me about the standard size of images....once again can you repeat.....?

My pictures directly open in FAX viewer. How can I resize them?

Which version of MS Office do you have? Actually this is default feature of MS Office and Picture manager is part of it. Ok, do it like this right click a picture and when it asks the option to open click MS Picture manager. Once you reach there click picture on top bar> resize and select the size in left hand side menu options. Please save it for further ref.
untitled_2012-09-27.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
One more problem....
Like forum discussion category, we can't edit article category now.

Meera sandhu
yesterday admin remarked to reduce picture size further. How much should we reduce? It's told 100KB total.

Actually the whole problem begins while you measure it in KB. The dimensions are more important than any thing else. If you reduce your picture size in MS picture manager according to size of the situation. your article would look better. Also while entering two pictures at the same place, use them side by side in place of one under the other, that leaves a lot of empty space.

Once you have told me about the standard size of images....once again can you repeat.....?

Which version of MS Office do you have? Actually this is default feature of MS Office and Picture manager is part of it. Ok, do it like this right click a picture and when it asks the option to open click MS Picture manager. Once you reach there click picture on top bar> resize and select the size in left hand side menu options. Please save it for further ref.

Now I found it.....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8834]}
Hoping am right
But picture appears so small :huh:

Meera sandhu

Now I found it.....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8834]}
Hoping am right
But picture appears so small :huh:

custom size 314x235 is big enough or you can resize them according to your choice filling the boxes, use OK button and save them in the last.

@Sunil
Have you noticed.....I have selected 200 and 200 in that combo box. Now, new size is 144X200 pixels.
I have edited those 3 articles and have submitted just now. If you have enough time, can you go through them?

Hoping at least from now onwards, I submit articles without any formatting errors giving less headache to admin. Now itself, I have got many commends from him, to correct my mistakes.

Meera sandhu
@Sunil
Have you noticed.....I have selected 200 and 200 in that combo box. Now, new size is 144X200 pixels.
I have edited those 3 articles and have submitted just now. If you have enough time, can you go through them?

Hoping at least from now onwards, I submit articles without any formatting errors giving less headache to admin. Now itself, I have got many commends from him, to correct my mistakes.

But I don't see any 'Thank you" under my posts. :whistle: :whistle:

It is not only extremely user friendly but also quite sophisticated and one can do ones job of posting and editing very fast.I am all for this new text editor which has made posting a pleasure :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Sunil

But I don't see any 'Thank you" under my posts. :whistle: :whistle:

For what? :dry: ;)
Can you please check my articles and send me PM if it needed any more modification

Meera sandhu
Iam more comfortable with this editor yar. This is user friendly.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.