The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't like anyone of the text. When we try to edit our article, whole formating gets changed. It is bit critical. File attachment is also not so good.
I don't like anyone of the text. When we try to edit our article, whole formating gets changed. It is bit critical. File attachment is also not so good.

Devu,
if you want to edit the headings (copying from notepad), press Enter key before and after that heading or sub heading. Then apply the headings. Also, if you don't want to include subheadings in your article, use only Heading 2

Meera sandhu
I remember Maverick had posted an article about article writing here and helpful hints after the new technology was put in place. I have been trying to locate it but unable to do so, if someone could provide me with the link I would be thankful.Incidentally I feel that it should be pinned so that we can refer to it easily as and when required...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I remember Maverick had posted an article about article writing here and helpful hints after the new technology was put in place. I have been trying to locate it but unable to do so, if someone could provide me with the link I would be thankful.Incidentally I feel that it should be pinned so that we can refer to it easily as and when required...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

http://www.boddunan.com/articles/site-articles/20158-a-guide-to-write-and-submit-articles-on-boddunan.html
Is it that article you are searching?
If you want to write articles in HTML format, you can make use of those guidelines

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: usha manohar

http://www.boddunan.com/articles/site-articles/20158-a-guide-to-write-and-submit-articles-on-boddunan.html
If you want to write articles in HTML format, you can make use of those guidelines

Thanks a lot sandhya that was the article I was looking for, appreciate your help :)

Thanks a lot sandhya that was the article I was looking for, appreciate your help :)

am happy to help you. Hoping you will submit your next article with HTML tagging :)

Meera sandhu

am happy to help you. Hoping you will submit your next article with HTML tagging :)

I have always been doing that , just wanted some other information... :)

So are you coding in HTML?
Then tell me, two versions of our editor....which one is best?

Meera sandhu

So are you coding in HTML?
Then tell me, two versions of our editor....which one is best?

HTML is good ...why do you have any problems with it ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.