The topic is locked.
It occurred half an hour before. I saved a lengthy article and opened it to edit. But by mistake, it clicked the article below it. It was an already approved article waiting for admin's review. Though I submitted again, it's seen an yellow leaf, showing re-verification :( :( . What should I do? It's my opinion.....to avoid such mistakes, once an article is approved by an editor, it can be locked for ever. If, in future, author need to add something to that published article, he can request admin to re-lock it again. What do you think?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hope that the editor/ admin will find out the discrepancy and remove this during process of edit. If any of your article is not yet approved in spite of delay of a week or more, you can bring this to notice of admin.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

When an article is edited by author or editor, it's seen locked. It happens the same thing when admin reviews it later. I think, that lock can be made permanent.
Now the problem is, even if we quit without saving those changes, still it's seen, "locked by author".

Meera sandhu
That article may be in editor account to review. I think this is some technical fault.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

This is very critical problem. I have never read such problem before.

I remember that one of my article was approved and published in this site. Later I have add few facts in that article. Now it is not floating in boddunan.com article section.
Can anyone of our editors go through my articles please.....
It's approved one
" A few words about the simplest Indian language ". Now, due to my mistake, it's showing re-verification status

Meera sandhu
It's approved one
" A few words about the simplest Indian language ". Now, due to my mistake, it's showing re-verification status

But I had already reviewed it and added my notes this morning! Get in touch with Maverick and see what he recommends!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
It's approved one

But I had already reviewed it and added my notes this morning! Get in touch with Maverick and see what he recommends!

Committing mistakes one after the other in article submission. :evil: :S :silly:
I have PMed admin about this issue.

Even if we exit without saving the changes, it shows locked icon with message, "Locked by Sandhya". So, no use even if we don't save those changes. :( . I think, this error is to be corrected. :)

Meera sandhu
It's approved one

Committing mistakes one after the other in article submission. :evil: :S :silly:
I have PMed admin about this issue.

Even if we exit without saving the changes, it shows locked icon with message, "Locked by Sandhya". So, no use even if we don't save those changes. :( . I think, this error is to be corrected. :)

No one but admin can open it so why start a whole thread. Simply PM to him else different version from different members with no solution would keep coming in. Locking with advice to PM to admin.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.