now everyone has started to use just the forums because there are more points here than "Answers" tab above. now no one is using the "Answers" tab. even if they use it no one is there to answer the question. something should be done to increase the usage of "Answers" for eg. increase the number of points gained from it.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
now everyone has started to use just the forums because there are more points here than "Answers" tab above. now no one is using the "Answers" tab. even if they use it no one is there to answer the question. something should be done to increase the usage of "Answers" for eg. increase the number of points gained from it.

People flock around money generating pockets
i agree to you sir. i have been spending a lot of my time answering questions there. but most of the questions are more than one year old.....
I think that questions should be answered in 'answers' only. similar facility should be removed from forums.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think cash credit should be given to the "Answers" section. This may let members to work in this section.
I think cash credit should be given to the "Answers" section. This may let members to work in this section.

yes incentives will attract the people
This is because users ask question on the forums too and get the answer of their questions so what's the need of going to Q&A section. Frankly speaking I never saw or used it here. :blink:
To write answer took much time and less points.so everyone spends time in forum.To get much points.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I even tried to answer some questions. Some of the questions are like polls and some are like unnecessary or silly questions and some are very old and not related to the current scenario.

The question and answers sections has to be checked once again by any of our moderators.

My humble request to moderators is please remove the silly and unnecessary questions. Actually it spoils the quality and the reason of the question and answers section.
I think that questions should be answered in 'answers' only. similar facility should be removed from forums.

True, i was astonished to see 'Answers' in forums too, while this provision is there in ANSWERS
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.