I just want to collect your opinion in this matter as a senior member here. I am aware of even a single pulse or heart beat of our forum in the past 10 months. Now, our forum has lost its charm of fun and excitement. Only serious discussions everywhere. In the sudden drift of characteristics of forum, already we have lost one valuable member here. Very soon, it’s going to witness many such losses. Even the experienced and contributing members are listed among spammers, forgetting their contributions, if they deviate even slightly from the topic. It looks as if everyone is riding a heavy vehicle on a mountain top through a narrow road. Just one simple question to ask, should this much muscle power needed in our forum? Why can’t we relax a little bit? I am posting this thread as I feel I deserve to be called as a valuable member of this site, in all means. So, just want to know your opinions also. Are we turning more formal and acting as strangers? :blink: :blink: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I just want to collect your opinion in this matter as a senior member here. Now, our forum has lost its charm of fun and excitement. Only serious discussions everywhere. In the sudden drift of characteristics of forum, already we have lost one valuable member here. Very soon, it’s going to witness many such losses. Even the experienced and contributing members are listed among spammers, forgetting their contributions, if they deviate even slightly from the topic. It looks as if everyone is riding a heavy vehicle on a mountain top through a narrow road. Just one simple question to ask, should this much muscle power needed in our forum? Why can’t we relax a little bit? I am posting this thread as I feel I deserve to be called as a valuable member of this site, in all means. So, just want to know your opinions also. Are we turning more formal and acting as strangers? :blink: :blink: :evil: :evil:

Sandhya, I appreciate you for posting this thread. I neither want this is as classroom nor military camp. I want it to be like tea shop bench or so called Last Bench of class room.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
your answer is short and funny. yet, it contained all elements that I expected from a Boddunan member. Thank you for your opinion

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: RobertP
I just want to collect your opinion in this matter as a senior member here. I am aware of even a single pulse or heart beat of our forum in the past 10 months. Now, our forum has lost its charm of fun and excitement. Only serious discussions everywhere. In the sudden drift of characteristics of forum, already we have lost one valuable member here. Very soon, it’s going to witness many such losses. Even the experienced and contributing members are listed among spammers, forgetting their contributions, if they deviate even slightly from the topic. It looks as if everyone is riding a heavy vehicle on a mountain top through a narrow road. Just one simple question to ask, should this much muscle power needed in our forum? Why can’t we relax a little bit? I am posting this thread as I feel I deserve to be called as a valuable member of this site, in all means. So, just want to know your opinions also. Are we turning more formal and acting as strangers? :blink: :blink: :evil: :evil:

Yo Sandhya, But as they say, Bijness is Bijness.. They have to run this site and no matter how much good you are, if you are doing things against it, you'll be sacked. No hard feeling.. but bijness is bijness... Rest admin know that to whom relaxation can be given and to whom not..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Yes many serious matter is going on ,but I think thia is not millitery or something like that. After all it is our duty to give a attraction to all.
Let start with such. Recently Rambabu started some.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
No need to press the panic button! A forum is a forum which should ideally reflect all kinds of ideas and issues and judged by the current popularity of our site, I have no issues with the present team of moderators who have been doing their very best by contributing significantly to the rising graph of boddunan. You need to be firm at times to put things on the right track.
No need to press the panic button! A forum is a forum which should ideally reflect all kinds of ideas and issues and judged by the current popularity of our site, I have no issues with the present team of moderators who have been doing their very best by contributing significantly to the rising graph of boddunan. You need to be firm at times to put things on the right track.

With all said and done, it's not a big task to maintain that pleasant facade. Let's all say in unison. Cheerio.... Cheerio....Cheerio....Cheerio....

With all said and done, it's not a big task to maintain that pleasant facade. Let's all say in unison. Cheerio.... Cheerio....Cheerio....Cheerio....

Cheerio,Cheerio! It's always a pleasant task!! :P :P :P :P

I uphold your views and appreciate you for you are the only one here to use humour, which i always find refreshing. May I request you Sandhya to keep the trend alive.
It seem you are valuable members here but do you want the Forum Admin should say so to you? If any changes to be done here I think it is Admin who will do it. No harm in giving your opinion in this regards

I uphold your views and appreciate you for you are the only one here to use humour, which i always find refreshing. May I request you Sandhya to keep the trend alive.

but what to do..not finding suitable companions now. :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly:
ceemji and sasi, both are absent nowdays.
even if it's a humour thread, getting criticism if I spell a word out of the bound of topic. it's not moderator's approach, but normal members also.
i do believe, instead of being formal, let us be a little informal too...yet not go far away from topic. why are we putting a serious mask of intellectual face. let us be tension free while communicating in forum.
now posts are also deleted without any warning. not even able to know which posts deleted and why is it happening :silly: :silly:
that brings more tensions to forums. it's just my personal opinion.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.