Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I just want to collect your opinion in this matter as a senior member here. I am aware of even a single pulse or heart beat of our forum in the past 10 months. Now, our forum has lost its charm of fun and excitement. Only serious discussions everywhere. In the sudden drift of characteristics of forum, already we have lost one valuable member here. Very soon, it’s going to witness many such losses. Even the experienced and contributing members are listed among spammers, forgetting their contributions, if they deviate even slightly from the topic. It looks as if everyone is riding a heavy vehicle on a mountain top through a narrow road. Just one simple question to ask, should this much muscle power needed in our forum? Why can’t we relax a little bit? I am posting this thread as I feel I deserve to be called as a valuable member of this site, in all means. So, just want to know your opinions also. Are we turning more formal and acting as strangers? :blink: :blink: :evil: :evil:

I uphold your views and appreciate you for you are the only one here to use humour, which i always find refreshing. May I request you Sandhya to keep the trend alive.

but what to do..not finding suitable companions now. :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly:
ceemji and sasi, both are absent nowdays.
even if it's a humour thread, getting criticism if I spell a word out of the bound of topic. it's not moderator's approach, but normal members also.
i do believe, instead of being formal, let us be a little informal too...yet not go far away from topic. why are we putting a serious mask of intellectual face. let us be tension free while communicating in forum.
now posts are also deleted without any warning. not even able to know which posts deleted and why is it happening :silly: :silly:
that brings more tensions to forums. it's just my personal opinion.

Kyun thak rae oo... :) :).. I mean why thinking... Keep posting... People will be back to humor one day.. :evil: :evil:

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
No need to press the panic button! A forum is a forum which should ideally reflect all kinds of ideas and issues and judged by the current popularity of our site, I have no issues with the present team of moderators who have been doing their very best by contributing significantly to the rising graph of boddunan. You need to be firm at times to put things on the right track.

With all said and done, it's not a big task to maintain that pleasant facade. Let's all say in unison. Cheerio.... Cheerio....Cheerio....Cheerio....

Cheerio,Cheerio! It's always a pleasant task!! :P :P :P :P

i know well, you never prefer to sit in Boddunan class room as an obedient student. I know well, I called you a few months back - indisplined member of Boddunan ;) :cheer: :cheer: me too.... ;) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

anyhow, you have joined the list of those spammers. ;)
congratulations :P

Meera sandhu
I just want to collect your opinion in this matter as a senior member here. I am aware of even a single pulse or heart beat of our forum in the past 10 months. Now, our forum has lost its charm of fun and excitement. Only serious discussions everywhere. In the sudden drift of characteristics of forum, already we have lost one valuable member here. Very soon, it’s going to witness many such losses. Even the experienced and contributing members are listed among spammers, forgetting their contributions, if they deviate even slightly from the topic. It looks as if everyone is riding a heavy vehicle on a mountain top through a narrow road. Just one simple question to ask, should this much muscle power needed in our forum? Why can’t we relax a little bit? I am posting this thread as I feel I deserve to be called as a valuable member of this site, in all means. So, just want to know your opinions also. Are we turning more formal and acting as strangers? :blink: :blink: :evil: :evil:

I uphold your views and appreciate you for you are the only one here to use humour, which i always find refreshing. May I request you Sandhya to keep the trend alive.

even if it's a humour thread, getting criticism if I spell a word out of the bound of topic. it's not moderator's approach, but normal members also.
i do believe, instead of being formal, let us be a little informal too...yet not go far away from topic. why are we putting a serious mask of intellectual face. let us be tension free while communicating in forum.
now posts are also deleted without any warning. not even able to know which posts deleted and why is it happening :silly: :silly:

Kyun thak rae oo... :) :).. I mean why thinking... Keep posting... People will be back to humor one day.. :evil: :evil:

yes, i agree useless posts should be deleted from forum, even if posted by me or any valuable member.
but now, no way to know which posts are deleted :blink:
i still wonder which are those 3 useless posts, posted this month :silly: :silly: :silly:

so, i check everyday, if i got -ve points that day...

Meera sandhu

Ok, here is my assurance i stand by your side and do the good job. Chherio
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

yes, i agree useless posts should be deleted from forum, even if posted by me or any valuable member.
i still wonder which are those 3 useless posts, posted this month :silly: :silly: :silly:

Ha ha.. Its good no ? We don't know that post was useless. Well, it adds to one more idea to send an auto generated mail if you comment gets deleted. So that you don't have to revisit the thread to understand.. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
What do I gain out of spamming? None has accused me of doing it so far. Not A big issue, as an ordinary member I have to submit myself to the ultimate decision of moderators and there lies the essence of discipline. I never react negatively but I do so violently against cheap and shoddy comments!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
What do I gain out of spamming? None has accused me of doing it so far. Not A big issue, as an ordinary member I have to submit myself to the ultimate decision of moderators and there lies the essence of discipline. I never react negatively but I do so violently against cheap and shoddy comments!

yes, i know it well. :)

Meera sandhu

Ha ha.. Its good no ? We don't know that post was useless. Well, it adds to one more idea to send an auto generated mail if you comment gets deleted. So that you don't have to revisit the thread to understand.. :woohoo: :woohoo:

yes, it's a nice idea. hoping admin would forward it. :)

Meera sandhu
If forums are like classrooms or military then there will no participation and no demand to this site. People come to forums for relaxing

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am here for fun Sandhya I never felt that I should be serious when all the day I remain serious at job :laugh: . I know sometimes I catch up eyes of the moderators and on numerous times my posts have been deleted without even me knowing it why they were removed after asking it on the forums too but it looked as if now they don't want to let us know that. :evil: Last month I got -24 points for which I did not panic only was upset for that I did not get a reason why I got it. :laugh:

I know even I am also considered as a spammer here but let me be a spammer till I am enjoying my time here on Boddunan. :whistle: ;)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.