Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Busy life ha made us boring and serious. I am always in jolly mood. Let me think for a while. I will post some silly forum threads for our entertainment.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Busy life ha made us boring and serious. I am always in jolly mood. Let me think for a while. I will post some silly forum threads for our entertainment.

That should be the spirit Devyani. Count me in.

That should be the spirit Devyani. Count me in.

yes, she is famous for her funny threads like ant and elephant :P

if she is in good mood, she posts multiple threads. otherwise she keeps quiet for a while :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I am here for fun Sandhya I never felt that I should be serious when all the day I remain serious at job :laugh: . I know sometimes I catch up eyes of the moderators and on numerous times my posts have been deleted without even me knowing it why they were removed after asking it on the forums too but it looked as if now they don't want to let us know that. :evil: Last month I got -24 points for which I did not panic only was upset for that I did not get a reason why I got it. :laugh:

I know even I am also considered as a spammer here but let me be a spammer till I am enjoying my time here on Boddunan. :whistle: ;)

yes Sanjeev
There should be some provision here to know which posts are deleted :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I appreciate Sandhy'a views that forum should be tension free. But this thread is generating tension in me. I also feel that we should not pose as intellectual. In fact, most of us are not intellectuals. i n fact, i am a mediocre and moderate. Being moderate, I am moderator.

Type of contribution depends on members' characteristics. Intellect, sense of humor, knowledge and expertise are all individual specific. We expect that each one will give his best according to his talent and interest. for example, cricket is very popular and there is good discussion on the topic. But as I am not interested, I cannot give personal contribution. similarly about movies and other topics.

However, all should abide by forum rules. We should remember that the active members are backbone of the site. The active members are very few and can be counted on finger tips. But there are a large number of guests on the site. The guests are not interested in gossip. We should consider the interest of guests and give our best contribution.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Kalyani Nandurkar
Sir, I feel everyone is communicating as if a Damocles sword is hung on the ceiling. result - a lot of muscle work and effort.
Let us be a little informal instead of being too serious and intellectual, as it was before. Instead of gossiping we can behave as free members here...as members of Boddunan family, not as guests.
thank you sir for your kind reply.

Meera sandhu
Sir, I feel everyone is communicating as if a Damocles sword is hung on the ceiling. result - a lot of muscle work and effort.
Let us be a little informal instead of being too serious and intellectual, as it was before. Instead of gossiping we can behave as free members here...as members of Boddunan family, not as guests.

Let's all strive to convert the Damocles sword int to a garland of fragrant jasmines. Of course within the limits of decency as Mr. Ajmani suggested.
As long as the threads are in humor and jokes section there is no problem but while discussing a serious subject this needs to point on specific subject. Once in a while is okay but regular postings those have no relation to original topic go in that category. Although this is personal choice of members to write what they like but they are the best judge more so in cases of senior members. And forums are no military camps for sure maybe a classroom at times, when senior members tell new comers about the proper ways to participate.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I just want to collect your opinion in this matter as a senior member here. I am aware of even a single pulse or heart beat of our forum in the past 10 months. Now, our forum has lost its charm of fun and excitement. Only serious discussions everywhere. In the sudden drift of characteristics of forum, already we have lost one valuable member here. Very soon, it’s going to witness many such losses. Even the experienced and contributing members are listed among spammers, forgetting their contributions, if they deviate even slightly from the topic. It looks as if everyone is riding a heavy vehicle on a mountain top through a narrow road. Just one simple question to ask, should this much muscle power needed in our forum? Why can’t we relax a little bit? I am posting this thread as I feel I deserve to be called as a valuable member of this site, in all means. So, just want to know your opinions also. Are we turning more formal and acting as strangers? :blink: :blink: :evil: :evil:

Now a days many serious things happened so we are discussing about them. We also need some relax now a days it is getting slightly.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Every member uses formal or informal language according to his style. May be now we have more intellectual members. They will write in their own style. But I do not find any truth in Damocles' sword hanging on any one's head as long as he is not spamming and indulging in copy paste from other sites or writing objectionable matter. Any moderator in the new team is not indulging in bullying tactics. Even if there is some genuine complaint this can be brought to notice of admin.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.