Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
robert same problem with me too. I also have no much sense of humour. If i crack humor also people will ask what happend next but they never laugh

you can add humorous touch with your serious looks too. For that, watch Malayalam comedy movies :P :P
never go for HIndi fun movies......comedy is realistic only in a few movies......for eg. Salman movies...he murders comedy :evil: :evil:

There are few actors in every language. They will act very seriously which will be good humour to the audience. Salute to those actors.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Joking on others or our selves is not a healthy humor. Everyone should feel comfortable and happy with our humor and jokes.

It will be considered as humour only when everyone feels happy and comfortable. This is my humble opinion. Don't criticise anyone for humour.

100% i agree
have you noticed my posts...most are based on observations
We can observe 100 things around and note them in mind. Later according to situation, we can project them in a humorous way. truth is that only a few people gets that talent. :P
but if you wish, you can change your serious nature to humour along with time. can you imagine a quiet Sandhya, whom was advised by her class teachers to be a little more active in class rooms. she was the most quiet student of class rooms. A teacher wanted to remove that 'Sandhya' tag from me and add 'Ushus/Prabhaatham' :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
now i have changed a lot. it's through my determination and presence of mind only. nothing is impossible :whistle: :whistle:

Yes Sandhya mam, you are correct. Presence of Mind and Sense of humor is must. Also we have to analyse the situation, and about the persons in the discussion. It will help much to keep the discussion healthy with fun.
Joking on others or our selves is not a healthy humor. Everyone should feel comfortable and happy with our humor and jokes.

It will be considered as humour only when everyone feels happy and comfortable. This is my humble opinion. Don't criticise anyone for humour.

100% i agree
have you noticed my posts...most are based on observations
We can observe 100 things around and note them in mind. Later according to situation, we can project them in a humorous way. truth is that only a few people gets that talent. :P
but if you wish, you can change your serious nature to humour along with time. can you imagine a quiet Sandhya, whom was advised by her class teachers to be a little more active in class rooms. she was the most quiet student of class rooms. A teacher wanted to remove that 'Sandhya' tag from me and add 'Ushus/Prabhaatham' :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
now i have changed a lot. it's through my determination and presence of mind only. nothing is impossible :whistle: :whistle:

Yes Sandhya mam, you are correct. Presence of Mind and Sense of humor is must. Also we have to analyse the situation, and about the persons in the discussion. It will help much to keep the discussion healthy with fun.

Class room or military camp? Now-a-days, Most of the classrooms in our country are more strict that that of military camps. Forums should be interactive,informative with humour. Salt is inevitable for food. Humour is the salt.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Humor should not be insulting but some fun is always intended. The joke will definitely annoy someone. Sense of humor implies tolerance also. Cartoons are best example of humor. These make fun of somebody. Many do not tolerate cartoons also. In humor, we give nicknames to many. These also may be annoying to some.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Humor should not be insulting but some fun is always intended. The joke will definitely annoy someone. Sense of humor implies tolerance also. Cartoons are best example of humor. These make fun of somebody. Many do not tolerate cartoons also. In humor, we give nicknames to many. These also may be annoying to some.

but we can use humourous talks or incidences of persons, whom we see around....not at all associated with our forum.
am sure, they won't our forum ;)

Meera sandhu

Well Said Gulshan Ji! As you said, Cartoons are the manjor source of problems in our country. I hope everyone knows well about this.

Humor can also be improved by observing the people who are humorous

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

if so, bring ceemji back :cheer: :cheer:

it's the best solution :P

Meera sandhu

if so, bring ceemji back :cheer: :cheer:

it's the best solution :P

There is a separate forum for jokes.If we post our thoughts like your thread "Lady tigress" even the most unhumorous souls also will not be offended.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.