Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I tried to submit few polls when I was new here but I found it quite slow as they get approved so late. But I will try to post some new polls from now onwards. :)
I tried to submit few polls when I was new here but I found it quite slow as they get approved so late. But I will try to post some new polls from now onwards. :)

Same goes for quizz section too.. 5 days gone but not approved or disapproved my submitted quiz.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I am sure.. you all are very much active on boddunan.
But I want you to also look after the poll section once in a while.

We can always put some polls to have a public view.

A TRUE boddunanian will contribute in all sections which makes it remarkable.

Poll section actually can bring a lot of time if kept alive, but unfortunately the interest is less! I submitted a few polls recently and I can see that there are not many votes on them. I think as the polls are taking a lot more time to get approved and published may be the reason why there are no new polls now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am sure.. you all are very much active on boddunan.
But I want you to also look after the poll section once in a while.

We can always put some polls to have a public view.

A TRUE boddunanian will contribute in all sections which makes it remarkable.

Poll section actually can bring a lot of time if kept alive, but unfortunately the interest is less! I submitted a few polls recently and I can see that there are not many votes on them. I think as the polls are taking a lot more time to get approved and published may be the reason why there are no new polls now!

Absolutely that is the reason people don't submit polls. Hope admin would make the process of approval faster and award more points for submitting polls that would motivate people. :blink:
I have many a times tried to vote but it does not work.

Doesn't work?! :huh: It is working for all open polls.. What error you are getting?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

what sort of problem exactly you get when you participate in polls?. :blink:
It's better to write articles instead of spending time on giving polls.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.