Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well CC is always a issue in this site from the day I joined and even I was not satisfied with the CC in the beginning but the new avatar of Bodunnan has changed everything including the CC. I have seen even average articles getting good CC, then wonder why the reputed writers are concern about the CC. :unsure:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9952]}
Dear Maverick

Being in Boddunan, my urge to earn cash credits diminished because i saw that Boddunan was like a family and we dont run a race in our own family because the whole family is the winner!

I have learnt a lot being here, especially kuddos to your patience. There are many posts where i know, you had the urge to take a frying pan and hit on the head of the writers who even brought up the topics :) :D

Jokes apart, i can only say one thing, "This too will pass"

A wise head on young shoulders!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9951]}

Boddunan is an experience and one needs to be around for a sufficiently reasonable time to savor its flavor - its taste and all you have!!
Money is nothing but whatever I have learnt from this site ,is more valuable to me.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.