The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

And this discussion has come at a time when I was in hot pursuit of getting the shares back in Boddunan forums. I hinted about that in a forum post (Foods etc) to Rambabu where peanuts are mentioned. Sorry to say but this has almost killed my interest for perusing it any more.

In a forum a member has to have the right to put forward his her views, nothing to get heckled about ...Regarding interest share,, myself, other members and moderators have been writing and inquiring about this  since the time it stopped in September , and if Admin is willing to look into it, it will be really nice, will bring in more activity here.. 

We, admin and me had a chat and I have suggested to him about certain changes to which he has accepted to consider soon. That was not a promise but I hope he will agree to that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

And this discussion has come at a time when I was in hot pursuit of getting the shares back in Boddunan forums. I hinted about that in a forum post (Foods etc) to Rambabu where peanuts are mentioned. Sorry to say but this has almost killed my interest for perusing it any more.

In a forum a member has to have the right to put forward his her views, nothing to get heckled about ...Regarding interest share,, myself, other members and moderators have been writing and inquiring about this  since the time it stopped in September , and if Admin is willing to look into it, it will be really nice, will bring in more activity here.. 

We, admin and me had a chat and I have suggested to him about certain changes to which he has accepted to consider soon. That was not a promise but I hope he will agree to that.

If he does it will be nice because all the older members have been waiting for its revival and I have made a couple of posts regarding this , so also others ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, like anybody else I too am interested in revenue sharing. Anxiously awaiting for the outcome. In this regard Sunil also can lead as he said already that he started the issue and in his agenda.

We discussed many more things like outside links, referral programs and .... let's reach to a conclusion before I write about them. Any member can suggest to him about his feelings I found he is an adjusting person.  

OK I will contact administrator. I thought it is easier to contact you as you are always available . Anyhow I will do what you suggested.

But there is no compulsion to write five posts in as many days. One can write such number without being repetitive with minimum being one. Participation is voluntary. Quality should matter not quantity.

Yes. In the previous contest, there were prize winners who did not submit all the Five posts.

In the previous contest one, five post were not mandatory. 

I see. This certainly cleared my doubt. I did not raise this point also as I thought I might not have observed properly.

We have the second contest on now...I have a few thoughts about the same...

I feel that having to write 5 posts with 60 words minimum which totals to more than 300 words to me is difficult, other than being repetitive.If I write one post of 60 words and continue with another it would not make any sense...I may write at the most 250 words on the topic being discussed without repeating myself  to make a good post, more than that I guess it is rather difficult because of the limited scope . After that one post, I would have nothing more to add except repeat what I have already said in a different format ,words and sentences..

The topic itself is such that one can hardly discuss it for 5 days , so members who wish to qualify will repeat themselves as I have seen it happen in the previous contest, so what is the point ? Instead if the number is brought down to 2- 3, it may be more productive and we may not have to read through them ( old wine in new bottles ) again and again.

rambabu wrote:

I see. This certainly cleared my doubt. I did not raise this point also as I thought I might not have observed properly.

There is a saying after listening to Ramayan someone asked who is Sita  LOL ...this entire discussion was about 5 posts being mandatory...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.