The topic is locked.

We are glad to announce the next major revision of the site look. We have revamped the site with all new look and feel specially the home page will just have a clean new look without any clutter of information. Now the site is mobile friendly and is responsive on all devices. Most of the features and functionality remains same. Please let me know your feedback and suggestions.

We are having few issues in article details pages and we are working on fixing them. However if you face any issues, please report to me immediately of send mail using contact us form.

Good day & have fun!

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I found no problems in navigation so far. The look is great and right now I am testing all tabs to see if all is working normally.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Maverick

Today morning I foundthe site under repair. I liggedin the afternoon and was astonished to see its new look. I like this.  The side bar that can be accessed by clicking on right side is also helpful. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Of course, there were a few initial problems. But those were temporary. Now there is no problem

Congratulations for the CHIC LOOK

Hi! It looks great and has become more professional. Congrats Maverick!

I suggest to bring share buttons on forum posts, that will help spread the word. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hi Maverick it is good to see you making a post after a long time !  It is good for the forum and the members to have a visible Admin :) it does make a lot of difference !  The new look of the site is very good and user friendly.

The edit feature on forum posts has not been working since yesterday. Since I have not tried it today, I wouldn't know if it has been set right after the revision ! One more thing , hope to have the smileys back :) :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Wow..boddunan has a new look. It looks great. Will try accessing the same on my mobile and share feedbacks if any.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

This site looks awesome especially its home page. Now it looks clear and stunning. Remaining looks like same. Nice work. Now properly works on Mobile device too.   

The new look Boddunan is welcome. It gives it a smart and functional look. Navigation is also smooth. Keep it up.

I logged in after a long time last week and the site looked just the same even after 3 years but great to see the changes now. Working perfectly well and very convenient in the tab and mobile as well.The sidebar especially is very nice and useful. Just wish there was a notificatin or alert section as well showing replies to comments, other comments on the posts, atrticles etc.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.