The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I suggest to bring share buttons on forum posts, that will help spread the word. 

Social sharing buttons are available just below the topic title.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

usha manohar wrote:

Hi Maverick it is good to see you making a post after a long time !  It is good for the forum and the members to have a visible Admin :) it does make a lot of difference !  The new look of the site is very good and user friendly.

The edit feature on forum posts has not been working since yesterday. Since I have not tried it today, I wouldn't know if it has been set right after the revision ! One more thing , hope to have the smileys back :) :)

Edit feature should work now. Also added smiley support.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Hi Maverick it is good to see you making a post after a long time !  It is good for the forum and the members to have a visible Admin :) it does make a lot of difference !  The new look of the site is very good and user friendly.

The edit feature on forum posts has not been working since yesterday. Since I have not tried it today, I wouldn't know if it has been set right after the revision ! One more thing , hope to have the smileys back :) :)

Thanks a lot Mavericksmile.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Maverick wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Heaved a sigh of relief Maveric. Now I'm sure there is no stopping for Boddunan.

The new look of Boddunan.com is awesome. Good to see the Boddunan.com in new look.

http://www.comparenshop.in

I am really pleased to see the new, fresh look of boddunan. Maverick, thanks for changing the look and also adding  the smileys back. It is good and refreshing to log in and see the fresh, clean look. So far no problem, but I am sure whatever tiny kinks are there would be soon ironed out.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I joined the site on 30th August so I am not aware how it looked previously but at present it is very much user friendly and looks great.

shampasaid

I hope that Maverick finishes all that needs to be done as quickly as possible since payments are still pending since a month , also crediting the articles that have already been approved by the editors ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even after getting approved by the Editors, my article has been lying pending since a week. This is the most urgent problem to be addressed to. Though my second article is ready for submission, I did not submit. why one should increase the Queue ?

I am also ready with one more article but delaying its submission for the cash credit approval of the previous article. 

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.