The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes I too posted a couple of posts today before this and from what I have seen the problem seems to have been corrected...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is working fine, does not go to the home page but on the main forum page, however, after posting a comment, we are coming out of that thread and have to search for the thread and go back to it! So still some work needs to be done.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

actually it happens with me but i haven't started any topic on this because i thought if i start a topic on this respected sir suni will lock my topic by saying it that it is a spam one.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

actually it happens with me but i haven't started any topic on this because i thought if i start a topic on this respected sir suni will lock my topic by saying it that it is a spam one.

Well, Sunil does not take joy in locking threads neither does he lock them just for the sake of it. Why don't you do some serious thinking on why he has to lock your threads, do some study etc? and then create topics that are worthwhile?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

It is working fine, does not go to the home page but on the main forum page, however, after posting a comment, we are coming out of that thread and have to search for the thread and go back to it! So still some work needs to be done.

Yes I too noticed that , you need to reload once to get the latest topics view and to see the thread you have posted ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Babu saroj wrote:

Be careful what you write in forums and this is last warning for you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This issue should be fixed by now. The redirection will happen correctly.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: suni51, usha manohar
Maverick wrote:

This issue should be fixed by now. The redirection will happen correctly.

it is not a problem only with Boddunan, most of sites have this type of problems. Now it is fixed, no need to continue this topic. Moderator lock it.

The glitch is not fully gone but admin is still working on it so we will keep this thread locked for time being but reopen in case we find something wrong. Thanks all.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.