Hello friends, 

First of all wishing you a very happy and successful NEW YEAR to all.  

Coming to Boddunan after a long gap. Hope you remember me though I have very little contribution here.

I hope now onwards, will keep posting my own thought regular here.

Regards

Jeets

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is good to see old members here, a very happy new year to you as well and hopefully a new beginning here, all the best 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Happy new year. Though I am here only for few months, it is good to see more people being active on the forum, it gives more perspectives and makes discussions interesting

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I wish you a happy and prosperous 2017.

Welcome back, I hope now you stay here for long time.

sdfafa

Welcome back active here and enjoy it.

Thank You members, I am happy to come back here.

Regards

Jeets

Happy New Year to you jeets, I don't know you because a few months ago I joined this platform, it's very Nice you are joined boddunan again.

so welcome back......... 

Can I ask you which year you joined this site, because I am also old member of this site but I haven't seen you here active from years.

sdfafa

Happy new year and welcome back to this site.

http://www.comparenshop.in

I have joined this site in September 2013 but my contribution is very-very less. I have joined because its my hobby to write, that's all. People are here wonderful and I enjoy having exchanging my words with all. 

Regards

Jeets

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.