The topic is locked.

I clicked on the Answers section today and find it blank , absolutely nothing...tried it several times ...Is it a technical glitch or has it been removed ? All the other section like Polls, Quizzes etc are working fine ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Even I was unable to see it from many days, I was of the opinion it would come some day but since I had nothing ask there I was not much bothered. So it is the same for other members as well.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I noticed the same last week. I thought it to be a technical glitch. But since it is not there for quite some days, I am afraid that even that section might be closed. Only admin and moderators can clear our doubt.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I noticed the same last week. I thought it to be a technical glitch. But since it is not there for quite some days, I am afraid that even that section might be closed. Only admin and moderators can clear our doubt.

I think since it was inactive for a while the admin must have thought to scrap it. But it was quite useful in terms of seperating big discussions from normal Q&A. Hope it was just a minor bug causing it to not appear.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I noticed it only now after reading your post! Maybe he is trying to revamp the section??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes this page is empty. If it is because of some technical problem than it not a issue but if it is permanently suspended than it is worry for members.

Let us hope it comes back because there is a lot of information in that section..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is strange but true. If you go to the answer section via your laptop then you see nothing but if you go via your mobile then everything is intact and visible.. I have even posted a TEST ANSWER to prove my point.Screenshot 2019 02 24 07 11 03 843 com.android.chromeScreenshot 2019 02 24 06 46 55 889 com.android.chromeScreenshot 2019 02 24 07 02 15 045 com.android.chrome

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

This is strange but true. If you go to the answer section via your laptop then you see nothing but if you go via your mobile then everything is intact and visible.. I have even posted a TEST ANSWER to prove my point.Screenshot 2019 02 24 07 11 03 843 com.android.chromeScreenshot 2019 02 24 06 46 55 889 com.android.chromeScreenshot 2019 02 24 07 02 15 045 com.android.chrome

I think an action in this matter is immediately needed. I will try first and then bring the matter in the knowledge of admin immediately. Thank you all for reporting this.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually it is back today , so no worries :)

I saw the issue on my mobile (not on desktop) but it is gone after sometime. The issue could be because of the cached files on your browser.

Clear your browser cache and refresh the page.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: suni51, usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.