dear maverick, pls see the message

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 288390 bytes) in /home/bnadmin/public_html/libraries/phputf8/mbstring/case.php on line 30

and make necessary adjustments
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You are right Shalu. I am having this trouble too.Its some server problem.

:( :( :( :(
I cann't read articles today showing same message.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 288063 bytes) in /home/bnadmin/public_html/libraries/phputf8/mbstring/case.php on line 30

i think Maverick will care of it... :)
one more error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/bnadmin/public_html/modules/mod_leaderboard/helper.php on line 114

pls note
yeah..I too got this error several times.
Hope may be site under construction.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I think Boddunan server needs a Restart.restart will solve this problem i think. :) :) :)
I also got same problem today morning once....

I think some bug is there in the server.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Same here :) ...Only with the articles.Everything else is working fine.Some problem with the server maybe.
I facing the same problem only in the articles section.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Error came again at 9:57 AM

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 149072 bytes) in /home/bnadmin/public_html/libraries/phputf8/mbstring/case.php on line 30"

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
its 11.20 am ...still, there is issue with the site.

i got error again....Please restart server again........ :) :) :)
What is wrong! I am also encountering the same problem.In fact my system is displaying this:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 109770 bytes) in /home/bnadmin/public_html/plugins/system/modulesanywhere.php on line 139
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.