Hi

what is redemption code and how do I will get it? :)

Thanks
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Sanjeev,
I guess you are talking about Identification Code.
We send you a Identification code when you reach the minimum payout level(currently Rs.1000) through post to your address provided by you it will take 2-3 weeks to reach you.
Please note that if you have reached the payout limit then please update your address.
then you just have to update your payment profile page with that code.
This is a one time activation. So from next time for your payment you don't have to enter it again.

please ask if you have any more queries.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
Mr.Atul with your permission I'm going to post what you have explained me earlier regarding the code.....

Dr.Sanjeev the below were the facts explained to me by Mr.Atul:

"Don't worry about all these things. It is pretty easy. Here is the procedure we are following.

When your account reaches the minimum payment threshold, i.e. at present Rs. 1000, we will send you the verification code withing 2-3 weeks. So you can validate yourself on the website.

So when you validated yourself your payment will be processed on the next payment day i.e. on 25 of every month at present. Your check will be reached to you within 4 weeks.

Please note that the validation of yourself is just a one time process and need not be done every time we process your payment. And no need to provide us any address proofs.

You will continue receiving your checks every month if you reach minimum payment threshold.

Hope this clears your doubts."
Thank you very much Mr. Atul and Mr. Rajkumar for the necessary info. It is indeed clear and helpful
No problem ;)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.