Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good work Deepti.......

I liked it..
I rate it 3..

Have a good luck for next one.....

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
All the best deepti for making video. Try to get 5 out 5. I am much impressed with your avatar picture creation. It is 5 out 5

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Ooooo Thanks... I am getting complements on my Avatar too here in this forum :laugh:

Thanks.....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
hello deepti,

Sorry i havent seen this thread before..your idea is superb but i think you can add more details as suggested by other as it looks incomplete...What are the activities or earning programs in Boddunan can also be added after the sharing and caring clip... :)
My rating is 2.5

Another suggestion put the logo of Boddunan itself so that it will look original..The background can also be changed as suggested by someone...HOpe these suggestions can help you... :)
I have seen your avtar before which is very creative and i hope you remmember that i gave a comment...
Well -- Thanks Rajani,

This was posted 1 month ago and was one of the old thread. I would be back with a brand new video soon... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Good try deepti, i would rate 2/5. i think you have not added much information.

waiting for your next video. will post my video on 15th july. as i have exams it will take some time.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.