Hello Editors, kindly see the link below:

http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/110-tourist-destinations/13193-dubai-the-best-place-for-tourists.html

In this review, the location of Dubai has been given as belonging to Malaysia country which is incorrect. Dubai is in United Arab Emirates, Malaysia is a separate country!

Isn't geographical location ever verified when approving the articles? I think this should be seriously looked into since whatever is published in this category, the authenticity of that info must be 100% correct since these are physical and geographical informations which cannot differ in any way!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey Kalyani...

Thats a very good point you have limelighted, I think editors by by mistakenly done it. But they should check the review properly before approving, as this information helps others..

Aastha Gupta
Yes Kalyani... You are right!!!!!

Hope the articles should be reviewed properly....We should have to maintain the quality of the reviews.. Or else, we do not find it useful....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@kalyani
Yes i have seen it too..i still didnt understand how it was accepted. I tried to write on dubai but in the countries category UAE is not there so maybe the person has submitted like that.
However it can be rectified by added UAE category if the moderator thinks it is right..as the rest of the information is right...
Yes Rajani, I think that may be the reason for Dubai being categorized under Malaysia!

I think the editors should add it on the list!! I guess, we all can compile a list of the countries that are not there and request the editors to add them in the review section!

My reason for highlighting this issue was merely that outsiders searching fro information on Dubai and other places should get the correct information if they click on OUR reviews!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Any factual error in the article is most unwelcome and has a bad reflection not only on the author but on the site. The information about person, places, dates etc. must be 100% correct.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That's a good caught Kalyani.The author could have highlighted that the country is not in the list before submitting the article.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
An editorial bloomer too! I hope some caution would be observed henceforth.Thanks Kalyani!
Yes kalyani, i think some countries are missing which we should ask to include.
Good catch. May be editor also not noticed it or thought it is correct.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick wrote:
[quote]Good catch. May be editor also not noticed it or thought it is correct.[/quote]

Who is the editor for it ??

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.