Hello friends after joining this site I have not work so hard but still my earning is increasing and today it has reached at rs930
I just have earned Rs110 from posting articles and Rs90 from submiting links and rest from my referals earning.

This is a great site and once I reacxh at Rs1000 and get my first cheque then I will start posting lor many articles so that when It will start Adsense revenue sharing progreamme I can earn good money from that.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well its good that you are earning good but it seems you are very excited for the Google adsense revenue sharing program. But my friend let me tell you we have a long way to go to reach the Google terms for this program.
So I suggest you please concentrate on the feature that are currently available.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
I know atul that it will take some moretime to start Adsense programe but I am preparing my self to reach Boddunan there soon so that I will stable my online earning income
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.