Friends,

I am compelled to take a break for an indefinite period due to certain developments on my personal front.I extend my heart-felt thanks to all and wish you and boddunan all the very best.Good Bye!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh!! We will miss you and your great posts Chinmoy!! Wish you all the best and goodbye!! Hope to see you back soon!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh! this will be a great drawback to boddunan forums. We will miss your innovative and technical posts. you are one of the senior member here. Come back soon caeem. we will miss you!
Not good news for us that u r taking break bit i know u will be back soon........

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Miss you and your posts a lot.. Chinmoy!
For FEW MONTHS..??

That is really too long..
We will miss your threads and posts..

Well, All the very best for your work.
Hope to see you soon active at Boddunan again.

Aastha Gupta
That's really very sad news Chinmoy.We will miss your good posts.Hope you will be back soon.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Yes, reading the title I also stunned - few months break !!!Hope you will cut short them to few days.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Oh Chinmoy! We would miss a very good member here. Hope to see you back soon! All the best for you... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
chinmoy All the best hope i know you will return back soon here . we all will wait for you.
I am really humbled by your 'come back' messages! But the call of duty comes ahead of anything for me. Don't worry this site is now well past its infancy and has come of age with some very bright and thinking members who would take upon themselves the task of taking this site to much higher levels in future.I request you all to put in your very best,keep the editors,moderators and all on their toes with your signal contributions.I mean fire on all barrels!

I desire to see a much-improved boddunan when I come back after some time.Once again my gratitude to you all.Take care and Good Bye!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.