Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Abid..

Now when the article get published, the name of the editor is also published.

I want to thank all the members today for appreciating caption writing contest and also enthusiastically participating in it.

Aastha Gupta
I pay "Thanks" to Aastha for giving me the above information.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I am thankful to all of you over here who is making this site to reach to the next level and i am also thankful to the owners of this site who started this . This site gave me lot of knowledge and developed me into a article writer.
I would like to thank Swetha for starting this thread. This will create a very positive interaction among the members adn will set boddunan apart from other similar sites!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Kalyani Thankyou so much for thanking me :)

When people come and check that someone has 'thanked' him/her for their help or even appreciate them for their contribution,it lights up their day :)

Today's thanks goes to Atul Barapatre for helping me learn html basics for articles and forums in this website!

:) :D :)

Swetha Shenoy
My first thanks is to boddunan site that they have gave me cheque of Rs 1524 and now 100 Rs back from getting second cheque.So really i want to thanks Boddunan.
I would thank Swetha first for creating a very useful and wonderful thread.. :)

My second thanks will go to @Atul for clarifying my doubts for submitting images in article.. :)
Thnaks to boddunan....its a great site
Thanks to Boddunan.com team for having a wide publicity to me all over India.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]I would thank Swetha first for creating a very useful and wonderful thread.. :)

My second thanks will go to @Atul for clarifying my doubts for submitting images in article.. :)[/quote]

Can I use this thread to say thanks for the appreciation of the help given .

Thanks Rajani for appreciating my help.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.