Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Swetha to appreciate my help, but I am really sorry I don't remember when did I teach you HTML? Sorry.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Thanks to Aastha for giving me Daily Forum Activator Award today. :cheer:
@Atul,yes you can give thanks for anything,incluiding a reply thanks!

Oh yes,by the way you taught me few tips over a week before you joined your first job...so I guess you dont remember that you taught me!!! :p

@Rajani,thanks a lot buddy!!!! :) :) :)

Swetha Shenoy
My first "Thanks" to Swetha for creating this useful thread.
My second "Thanks" to Chetana for creating the thread "Tip of the day". It is very useful.

Thanks to Boddunan forever for providing me a good opportunity to improve my writing skills.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
MY THANKS TO BODDUNAN FOR GIVING ME OPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE MY SKILLS...GOOD WORK..AND SWETHA FOR THIS USEFUL THREAD..
Let me thank karthick on this moment for awarding me as runner in the last week's group discussion.
Let me thank all of you guys for making this site reach this levels. Thanks Swetha for creating this thread :) .

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

My thanks for today goes to Aastha for declaring me Forum Activator of the Day for 13th July!!!

A huge kiss for you Aastha!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks to Kalyani for giving your original picture in this thanks giving thread! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
My thanks for today goes to Maverick for giving me T Shirt :)

Hip hip hurrey for Boddunan! :) :D

:)

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.