A lot of countries are suffered from the owner killing matter..

Every Year Near About 5000 Womens are getting killed for owner killing.

In Turkey One girl killed because she sang a love song on radio. Someone cut her neck with knife.

Pakistan, Bangladesh, Turkey, Jardon, Filistin,India and there are other countries which are socially lacked are suffered from this owner killing matter.

What should we do for this..?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Lohit, you have drawn attention to a very crucial issue, but could you please change the spelling to Honour Killing in your title and description. This is a vicious disease that has affected the majority of Muslim countries and some communities in India!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani ji, there is difference between owner and honour. And here the word is owner which is used.
Lohit wrote: [quote]Kalyani ji, there is difference between owner and honour. And here the word is owner which is used. [/quote]

Lohit could please elaborate then what you are trying to say in your post?? The reason I am asking is because as far as these incidences are concerned these women and girls are killed to protect the HONOUR of their family!! While OWNER means a person that OWNS something!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Honor killing is practiced in India, Pakistan and other Asian countries. These have same cultural background. so this is not surprising. This just means that India is among the most backward and orthodox countries and has no place in modern civilized world.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Lohit- Please consult newspaper. The killing is Honour killing. The family members kill the boy or girl for protecting false honour of the family.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.