Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
well abid

you are right..but i think we will also get chance someday or maynot ?? :ohmy: :huh: Modertors and editors are the main active members though they are offline in forum so they deserve it. and as said before may be the prizes will increase as this is just an initial move..and then as kalyani said you will be the first one in the list. :)
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Deepti,
I agree to you in reaching the position.But one thing you must think.As Gulshan said many members are here who are not possible to be editor or moderator due to their work nature.They honestly kept out.But a selected editor or moderator knows that he had to work for the site than his prior time activity.But what happened here is just reverse.When selected as moderator/editor they went off line while those kept as members itself were still active.[/quote]

Hey Abid. No you are totally wrong dear. i am not agree with you. I am working with boddunan from a lot of time or we can say september 2009. I gave my precious time to boddunan alot. If some is giving a lot of time from a lot of months and then he can't give time for 1 and half month then you will cut that person from that designation what is this. You are not treating boddunan as a family. I never say about any person here. Sometimes someone can't be active its mean not you will forget the work of that person. You just shows a meanless image from this question. Those who got position in boddunan team, all get with their work. So they deserve if they are not working now. A single ward is must be sent to that people.
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]I had intentionally avoided the names.Just look to the T-shirt bearers.How many of them were with this site during the last four months? For distribution to members a long list of criteria is published.Why they don't apply to editors and moderators also?[/quote]

If someone is not working from last four months properly, then will you forget the efforts given by that person from last some other months. Here abid shows if a person can give his work for two months then can't give for 2 months next then pls don't give as u can, because we don't give it a value. vao abid.
Abid, though few moderators/editors absent for sometime they are still contributing in the background like reviewing articles, formatting articles etc. I agree active members should get them fast.

We know who are active here and we will make justice to all active members.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Lohit seth wrote:
[quote]
Hey Abid. No you are totally wrong dear. i am not agree with you. I am working with boddunan from a lot of time or we can say september 2009. I gave my precious time to boddunan alot. If some is giving a lot of time from a lot of months and then he can't give time for 1 and half month then you will cut that person from that designation what is this. You are not treating boddunan as a family. I never say about any person here. Sometimes someone can't be active its mean not you will forget the work of that person. You just shows a meanless image from this question. Those who got position in boddunan team, all get with their work. So they deserve if they are not working now. A single ward is must be sent to that people.[/quote]

Lohit,
I hadn't blamed you personally.I had just asked all to look to the list of moderators and editors.If you feel it is towards you definitely it mean you have felt whether you desrve it or not.As you told I also being here from September 2009.But I don't claim I deserve the T-shirt because as per the directions given by Atul I am not eligible.I am not going to be active in all that sections now onwards for getting this T-shirt.What I pointed is that excluding me there were a lot of other members who are active here for a long but was not able to take a position like editor/moderator due to their busy works.You people took the responsibility and may be working behind.Congratulations, but taking it and going offline is also seen here.

I started this thread just to inform that along with these site team those members were also be there.It is not late, if it is declared now all this discussion will end.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Maverick wrote:
[quote]Abid, though few moderators/editors absent for sometime they are still contributing in the background like reviewing articles, formatting articles etc. I agree active members should get them fast.

We know who are active here and we will make justice to all active members.[/quote]

Thanks Maverick for your prompt reply.Some members like Gulshan,Ceeem,Kumaresh etc were active all the way in this site.Their name should also have to be considered along with editors/moderators.I felt that and put it here straight forward as it is my style.

Visit my blogs:

Maverick has rightly stated that moderators and editors are working from background. They have the commitment unlike others who may although devote more time, have no commitment. I am free to work for whole day on the site or may not even log in. This is not possible for moderators and editors. So we not envy them.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Maverick has rightly stated that moderators and editors are working from background. They have the commitment unlike others who may although devote more time, have no commitment. I am free to work for whole day on the site or may not even log in. This is not possible for moderators and editors. So we not envy them.[/quote]

Thanks gulshan.. for your right words..
Gulshan !! Is it enviousness?? How??

Abid is putting his opinion not out of enviousness. I feel He is just trying to say don't ignore Active members.

Some members are more active than editors and moderators.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Maverick has rightly stated that moderators and editors are working from background. They have the commitment unlike others who may although devote more time, have no commitment. I am free to work for whole day on the site or may not even log in. This is not possible for moderators and editors. So we not envy them.[/quote]

If you feel so it is the right time to me to quit.

Visit my blogs:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.