no intention behind this thread. I just want to clear my doubt. Yesterday there was many active participants in forum including deepti,kalyani,me,sudha and abid. But none of them have been awarded.

It is really disappointing, to say the truth yesterday i was very active in forum i have posted more than 40 posts, and started new threads too. but today i was shocked to see vijay being rewarded as forum activator, i accept if this is the award for encouraging new members here.

i think vijay was active during yesterday night alone, i was in boddunan all through the day even when i was travelling .

If it is for members who are really active, then it must be given to any of the four members there.

i really do not understand in what basis the reward is given?

many times it has happened, i accept i have got forum activator award when i dont expect. but the people who work hard must be rewarded.

as a result today there is less participation. what is your suggestion?

@moderator : aastha please clear my doubt, i accept you are doing your job perfectly.there is no intention and not to hurt anyone.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sajeetharan,
It is not looking good to question about the correctness of the award.Forum activator award is not based on the no of posts or starting new threads.It also checks informational posts,threads that attracted many replies etc.You are always active in forums and continue to do that.Already you have received this award and iam sure you will receive more.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
@Meean

Yes i know it is not good actually, it was my fault. But this may affect the members who are active here. and i ask sorry to aastha and vijay if i have done anything wrong.

But i didnt find any informative threads posted by vijay, there were good threads, he just replied to existing threads.

I could not take it up.
Sajeetharan,
I appreciate your dare to ask first.Really it is needed.Months ago when the Forum Supporter Award was there I also met with same problem.The explanation to this was to give chance to all.It is OK, but I suggested in such case why it may be two winners?Here also it may be accepted or divide the amount equally.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Hmm .... Well, I was not aware of the right criteria required for this award. Here are some new suggestions from members too. :)

Hope Aastha would be the right person to answer this question.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Sajeetharan,

Forum activator award is actually meant for creative post with active replies..it can be old post which is responded by vijay first and then many answered it there after..but as vijay has activated it he will be the one..

But i think the award in not properly known by many..after seeing your post i have revisited the rules again and what i understand is the above fact...simply being active in forums and creating post are not the only criteria..

I request @aastha if she can
display reason and the topic with winners name, which can clarify the misunderstanding...
@rajani

yes i have visited the rules page before i post this thread. You go back to yesterday's threads and look you will understand.

am not claiming that i was the only one, many members have done yesterday well. I request aastha to review each and every thread posted on that day. Just leave this now.
Hello All..

So, everybody is in doubt about my decision..
Look guys..
Being at my job, I think it is not only to award the active participant but also to encourage the participation among others. Very few people join forums, you know it. I try to increase that number. To award everybody and equally is my duty so that no one looses interest. Its not so, that only active member gets award, its also that an interesting thread gets the award.
I was watching Vijay's participation from past few weeks, he is good at his work therefore it was necessary to encourage his participation. I want to encourage everybody's partcipation, therefore necessary to award everyone from time to time. There are many members here who are constant earner of this award, but I think 1 in 100 days they (new participants)also deserve the one.

If now also, you oppose, please feel free to ask your doubt.
I will always welcome your suggestions and respect your doubts.

Regards
Aastha

Aastha Gupta
@astha
good reply and nice work... B)
Yes aastha, you are right. Sorry for making it as an issue.
now i understand.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.