This has been 6 months since i join Boddunan. :woohoo: :woohoo:

To say the truth, i was active only for first week when i joined this site after that because of my project wordk and studies i didnt had enough time to spend on boddunan. :cheer: :cheer:

After my graduation , i came back strongly and i earned 1200 in just 30 days. :woohoo:

Boddunan acts as a platform to prove my skills in writing and editing.

thanks to all members and moderators.

time is sharp 12

and here is the video, hope you will like it. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7ZkqEeagq4

NOTE: INCREASE YOUR VOLUME WHEN YOU WATCH THIS VIDEO
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Excellent Video Sajeetharan. You are really rocking here. and all the best! Wish you to earn more and more.!

The 'midnight video' was very good.. Liked the music.. I just wanted to tell 2 things..

Will be better to add 'Community' also.u can say like "build friends thru community" or something like that.

And in polls i think it is nice to Say "Vote for the best one" instead of saying "Select the best one"
Sajeetharan, Simply amazing!!! You are excellent at your thought and design.

I hope your skiils would not be wasted and would become good movie production engineer in future.

@Sridevi, agree with you. Community is infact much powerful place which is binding entire site through your avatar (on forums, articles, reviews and everywhere), through friends, messaging, profiles and many more.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Excellent Video sajeetaran..
@ aparaitha,sridevi,maverick,sudha

Thanks for your comments, and i can see that you have liked this video. thanks again. will add about community,cash rewards and get together later in this video
Hey sajeetharan really very excellent work done.Congrats for completing such a nice video.

This much be put on homepage i feel...
Nice video Sajeetharan. Excellent work. Well done :)
An excellent work done Sajeetharan..
You are simply genious..

Suggestion: Start a thread asking each member to write two lines for writing testimonials, If you will display 4-5 good testimonials in video, it will look more attractive..

As said by Sridevi, add community section and a small description for reviews too in the video...

Maverick Sir,
Please promote this video on the front page of the site, so that Sajeetharan can be best awarded for his work...

Aastha Gupta
Thanks aastha, but am not genius anyway.

thanks for your support and yes i couldnt find more testimonials.
Yes i forgot to add about community and reviews will add it soon and post.
Hello Sajeetharan,

First of all i appreciate your innovative idea and hard work done by you to make this video. It is really good. Especially the visuals are excellent. Now i would like to tell few suggestions.

1.I could not see about the Articles and Reviews category. Or i have missed it?
2.Also you have not mentioned about the earnings for each award.It can also be added.
3.For polls,articles,reviews,gd contest etc you can add one sample thread in that.For example, for GD contest you can add the most popular topic discussed here.

After getting feebacks from other members and improving this,you can submit this video in youtube and other important video sharing websites and it can be placed in the home page of boddunan as suggested by Aastha.

I have increased one karma for you as a token of appreciation :)

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.