Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats true friends... :)

Let us all support our New moderators... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thankyou so much..

Atul, Abid and Shalu for believing in my capabilities..

I will work better than before..

Aastha Gupta
Aastha and Karthik, congratulations to you both for completing one month as moderators!!

Keep up the excellent job that you are both doing!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Congratulation Aastha,

There is no negative feedback from the members which itself show that you have done your job well..I congratulate you for creating Caption contest which is really having good participation..Well creative contest indeed..Hope to see more such contest from you.. :)
aastha,

You are doing a great work here. Your dedication and time given to this site has given you the back the honour as a Moderator.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Thanks a lot,

Rajani, Kalyani and Jobin..

Really I am happy doing my work with dedication.

Aastha Gupta
Aastha,
Iam a bit late to reply to this post.First of all,my hearty congratulations to you for completing one month successfully.You are doing a very good work here and justifying your role very much.

A small suggestion from my side.
Previously you were writing the names of other participants also who contributed in forums even though they are not winners.That was very nice.You can continue that and write the top 3 members who contributed to forums other than the winner.
Also they can be awarded some points ( I think cash credits is difficult at this time ) to make the forums more active.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Congrats Aastha on completing the one month as moderators and you are doing your work with full dedication.I am happy with your work at both the contest and All the best for future...
Thank you so much Jasmeet..

@Meean..

Thanks a lot..
Its a good suggestion, i also want to write the names but none i found suitable for that.
Regarding points, I will surely give it a thought.

Aastha Gupta
Thats a good suggestion Meean.... I think, just mentioning the member's name would give lot of encouragement for them. No need to assign credits.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.