I am very happy to see that many aged long running repeated games are locked.Thanks to moderator for fulfilling a long wished suggestion.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, Abid, the unnecessary all game threads are locked.

But as a consequence, there were hardly two members were present at the forums for the whole day..

No one came here to participate..This is really wrong..

Aastha Gupta
Hi,
Well from now onwards, We will be locking all such games that are more than 1 month old.
Yes these games thread have hampered our no. of pages/viewer stats but we know members will/can create new interesting ones.

We hope that members participate more in Productive Forum threads.

Kindly give your valuable feedback.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
will the stopping of the game threads decrease the participation of the members ?
Game threads were not decreased Shalu..... Only the old threads are blocked... We are here to post many new and interesting games again... :)
And the games after a week or two.. are loosing interest.. So this is a good move!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
:ohmy:
:(
:)
:laugh: :woohoo:
:P
:ohmy:

;) Don't know actually how to react to this...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
I think the activity would decrease a bit initially but later on everybody adjust to the new topics. Hope for the best :) .

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Its a good thing that most of the old games ar enow locked!! Hopefully, there would be more serious and good discussions!!

Aastha, I had a problem with my system, therefore sould not participate!! Hopefully now I cabn spend more time now!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is shown clearly that there is some less traffic from past to days in forums...Hope this step may be useful for many who are interested in serious discussions.. :)
The moderator definitely needs be thanked for the proper decision to lock up the long running games. I feel it will be better if members themselves do not indulge in unnecessary threads and exercise their discretion. Let us all be more mature.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

When boddunan forum started flooding with games, i raised my thought about it in some discussion that our credibility will decrease though we will get more page views. happy to see the moderators has took good decision.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.