I am very happy to inform that by winning the last week's GD I had won the tenth first prize in GD contests of Boddunan.com.THanks to all members for all motivations given.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many congratulations Abid...good work...keep it up!!
Abid,

whatever it may be 10th or 50th, You are the maestro of GD..You and Gulshan are information asset of boddunan. Wish you all the best to make it to 100.
Congrats Abid. Keep doing well. Can you give us some tips on GD's
Very nice Abid. Congratulations....... What to say... You are maestro in Group Discussions.... :) :) :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
That is really great acheivment...Congratulation Abid...I think Boddunan will issue a certificate for winning in GD.. :) :)
That's an amazing record Abid! You are a powerhouse of information in Boddunan!! Great job!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Whenever I see GD topic, I look for your posts. They are very informative and always moves GD in right direction. Keep it up.
Hands_clap_2_20100401-20100828.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Wow! It's a superb feat and truly shows you class! My warm congratulations!
Gud tho know. Please post more Contest.
Congrats abid sir you are really very great at GD contest,i hope you really keep rocking like this....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.