Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
its surely a bug guys, before few days, maybe 5 days i think but not sure, the same thing happened..
It shows my Avatar too...so everyone got the award..just kidding... :laugh: :laugh:

Hope Maverick should look into this matter... :)
well havent observed these things...Why this bug comes sometime and sometimes not.
Good that everyone won the award this way ;) . I will fix that bug.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

:) :) :) Thats Funny...... :P

Thanks Maverick....

Want to know who won the actual award for 27th.. :dry: :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Maverick it will be good if you add 25 rs into everyones account!! what do you say?
One day it occured in my case also.I hadn't polled any vote on that day, but my Avatar came selected as voter of the day!But it doesn't get credited to my account!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Well --- Thats a very good idea Sajeethran... Hope everyone would get 25 Rupees each for winning this award... :P :P :P :P :P :P

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
yes it is not yet clear that who has won top commenter award...i was surprised to see my avatar......

:woohoo: :woohoo:
The name is not recorded so it would be bit complex for me to go to database and find out who won it. Let it be anonymous for now so that I get bit less work :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.