Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ok Maverick!!

We know you are very busy person. Serving Boddunan with your full capacity and capability. :)
No problem!!
When ever you get time please fix it!! :lol:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Thanks OK Maverick... But where is the Member of week award for 2Aug to 9Aug???? It has been skipped... :dry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
thanks maverick.................do it by the time you are free.........is the member of the week award really skipped dated 2nd to 9th aug deepti...
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Thanks OK Maverick... But where is the Member of week award for 2Aug to 9Aug???? It has been skipped... :dry:[/quote]

Yes it was informed to me yesterday on forums. I will update the results today itself. Sorry for that.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Maverick, but I have mailed you regarding this long back...:)
This updation may reflect in the next awards too.....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti, I might forget it :(

Anyway, awards are now updated.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Oh! Thats great!!! :)

Thanks Maverick!!! :) :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Maverick ----
I wonder, How can a member win member of the week consecutively????? Hope they should be changed!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Here is the order of Awards....
2Aug-9Aug
1. Neetu
2. bolisettypradeep
3. ra_k
4. kalyani
5. Vijay

9 Aug-15Aug
1. Sajeetharan
2. Karthik
3. Natraj
4. Neetu (Won Consecutively)
5. Kalyani (Won Consecutively)

Hope you got my point Maverick...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti,

Since the week was missing, the repetition happened on subsequent week, so I just considered the names who are not there in the week 26 July - 1st Aug.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.