Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
wow!! great news indeed... :)

thanks for giving valuable information... :)
Thanks for creating an informative thread and thanks to all members for the valuable information. :)
In my childhood days one of my relative told to scold a tree daily and to pat another one daily.You can really feel the difference in their growth.!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
great news........that plants even listen to music...thanks for sharing the information..........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
According to botanists plants do respond to music as well as human touch and soothing talk...they are after all living things , and I have noticed that they do particularly well when grouped together ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No plant cannot hear sound of music.there is other process that make him to grow.......Even scientist has also approve that plants cannot hear music..............
I heard when a old man was telling that in olden days people use to grow farm by singing that's y they are so they grow fast? and also when LORD krishna born by his flute music trees grow sooooo rapidly

So,my question plants can hear music and respond to them and grow rapidly or not

Yes. It's scientifically proved by Indian scientist J.C.Bose, while British were reigning our country :) :) :P

He proved....plants can respond in all ways humans can do. Then why not music????

Meera sandhu
Yes .. They do... It is now proven in many scientific experiments.... J.C. Bose proved it first as Sandhya told. .. you also can do experiment...

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
This reminds me of a jok

a musician would practice everyday near his plants.One day he fell sick and just threw papers at his plant.his caretaker asked him as to what he was doing, he replied "let them read newspaper today"....hahahah

Swetha Shenoy
This reminds me of a jok

a musician would practice everyday near his plants.One day he fell sick and just threw papers at his plant.his caretaker asked him as to what he was doing, he replied "let them read newspaper today"....hahahah

LOL, I know of many people talking to their plants :) The pleasure one gets when they respond to your care and start blooming is something that one can only experience ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.