Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Really nice to see a lot of plant and animal lovers here.

Actually, I stopped loving my pets as I can't tolerate the pain when they die.
It has occurred to me many times before...both cats and dogs....
One dog was there named Shalini, of pamerian type, white. My father bought it home when I was studying in 1st standard. It became an inevitable part of our life. Died, when I was studying in 9th. Those 2-3 days, we really mourn on its death and the day which it died, we didn't even prepare food at home. Bought a photographer, took photos and made its funeral as if we are doing it for our family member, giving it a new silky towel. We used to visit its grave everyday for some days.......
Actually, seeing me crying, parents bought another dog 3-4 months and named it Shalini too.....I loved her very much too. But it died after 2 years, when it was pregnant. Even after its death, we could see her kids dying inside her belly :( :( :(
What an agonizing sight was it. That day, I decided I will never love pets.

Yet, after 3 years, my parents bought a pair :P :P :P
We named them Micky and Goofy. Goofy died 3 years ago. Micky is now 12 years old

now, since we are travelling birds, we can't keep any pets.

Sandhya, this was the reason that we didnt buy any pet.

In-fact we used to feed stray cats in the morning (milk) and in the evening feed the stray dogs(rice/chapati)

Once my mother accidently added sugar to milk and fed the stray cat. the next day it did not drink the plain milk. wewondered why. we reheated the milk to warm and gave to cat and it still didnt drink. the cat was hungry,so we didnt understand why it didnt drink. my mother just added little sugar and then it drank the milk.

my! my! it was throwing too much tantrums! hahaha

Swetha Shenoy
[

Swetha....
it's told....those persons who love cats a lot love their hubbies too :P :P

It's said....they way which they/their mind approaches them.......it's very similar to their approach to husbands too ;) ;)

oooooooooo Kalyani,are you listening?????????????????? :p

my sister's marriage was love marriage,they dated for 11 years and got married,they know each other now for 19 years.......

I know my fiance' for the past 9 years and love him a loot... :)

Swetha Shenoy
[

Swetha....

It's said....they way which they/their mind approaches them.......it's very similar to their approach to husbands too ;) ;)

my sister's marriage was love marriage,they dated for 11 years and got married,they know each other now for 19 years.......

Loot or lot??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :P

Meera sandhu
[

Swetha....

Yes, I am listening!! That's really a long time for you with your fiancee, it is actually quite rare! Good for you and God bless you both!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

hehe...loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot..

Thats what i mean

thanks kalyani...:)

Still time to settle,hopefully at the end of this year or the next year :)

Swetha Shenoy
@Sandhya

I gave my debit card to him last year when i got a better job. I take only 500rs per week from him.

So he brought himself a 3D Screen, KTM Duke 200 Bike....... and he is enjoying it ! :)

Swetha Shenoy
Friends I request you to come to the topic. As the topic got diverted a bit

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I research it and come on the conclusion that tree listen music and also response it but grow better in classical music.............
yes, plants also respond to the music.They show their reaction by becoming more green in color

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Plants not only respond to human sounds but also to human touch and have their own way of socailising .One can see how they bloom and do well when grouped together...Here too they show similar behavior as humans since the plant group needs to be carefully selected

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.