Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I heard when a old man was telling that in olden days people use to grow farm by singing that's y they are so they grow fast? and also when LORD krishna born by his flute music trees grow sooooo rapidly

So,my question plants can hear music and respond to them and grow rapidly or not

Many people told me that plants have the ability to listen to music. The plants which listen to music gives more yield (harvest) But I don't know how far it is true.

You should read Jagdish Chandra Bose for his research work in radio technology and effect on plants of sound that could win him a noble prize but some one stolen his theory and won it. I won't name the person but that is available on record.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I heard when a old man was telling that in olden days people use to grow farm by singing that's y they are so they grow fast? and also when LORD krishna born by his flute music trees grow sooooo rapidly

So,my question plants can hear music and respond to them and grow rapidly or not

Many people told me that plants have the ability to listen to music. The plants which listen to music gives more yield (harvest) But I don't know how far it is true.

You should read Jagdish Chandra Bose for his research work in radio technology and effect on plants of sound that could win him a noble prize but some one stolen his theory and won it. I won't name the person but that is available on record.

Whoever stolen the credit, the truth is influence of Music on certain living organisms has been in circulation. Even mythologies say how cows sway and turn their heads with the sound of music. And Music therapy is already there on the scenario since a long time.

Whoever stolen the credit, the truth is influence of Music on certain living organisms has been in circulation. Even mythologies say how cows sway and turn their heads with the sound of music. And Music therapy is already there on the scenario since a long time.

Just play music in front of plants and see the difference next morning and keep saying I a gonna kill you in front of plants and watch them half die the next morning.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Just play music in front of plants and see the difference next morning and keep saying I a gonna kill you in front of plants and watch them half die the next morning.

That says how sensitive they are.
There was a research conducted on music and plants a few years back. It was noted that plants grew more fast when they exposed to sweet and melodious music. It is not surprising. After all plants are living things!

Mala Jaiswar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.