Award for 02Aug'10-08Aug'10 has been skipped.
Even though it has been added yesterday, there is a mistake in this award.

Award for 2Aug - 9Aug
Neetu
bolisettypradeep
ra_k
kalyani
Vijay

Award for 9 Aug - 15Aug
Sajeetharan
Karthik
Natraj
Neetu (Won Consecutively)
Kalyani(Won Consecutively)

Please rectify this maverick!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Deepti...for your update... :)

yes..Neetu and Kalyani mam won Member Of The Week Award Consecutively... :)

Maverick sir...please have a look!
Yes Sunny..... This would cause a change in the announced awards for the next two weeks.... :dry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
i never noticed it, maybe i was careless to check it out.. Thanks deepti for noticing it..
This is just a mistake happened due to human error Nataraj. It should be rectified. Thats it!!! :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti well noticed..

It is repeated members ... :(
Yes Rajani.. I was waiting for the reply from moderator.

If the awards for week 09Aug-15Aug were changed, this would again reflect in 16Aug - 22Aug and 23Aug - 29Aug Awards.....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti, I did replied to the same post you made on other topic:

http://www.boddunan.com/forums/8-feedback/68802-who-won-the-top-commentor-of-the-day-award-for-27th-august.html?limit=15&start=30#69886

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

OK, So that is the problem.So I may also get one award!! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Maverick,

I do not think that the problem has been solved by considering the 26 July - 1st Aug week... Hope you understand what I am saying.. :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes deepti,

I do not understand what maverick has wrote! How come a member can get same MOW consecutively.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.