Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Deepti What i understood is based on previous week of AUG 2 the names are taken as Aug2 week was missing before so repetitions occured..But i too didnt understand is this not aganist the rules.. :huh: :unsure:
tab.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Rajani.... Maverick was referring that the final results for the MOW award (2Aug-9Aug) were given with the condition satisfied...

So what I want to convey is that the MOW awards given for the weeks 9Aug-15Aug and 16Aug-22Aug have to be changed to satisfy the condition...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti,Thanks for the notification. This would be really helpful for beginners like me. :)
Nagalakshmi, This has been done due to a small error... :(

I was trying to rectify this.... As maverick is very busy.. this happened... And now Maverick is trying to avoid this issue... :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
[quote]And now Maverick is trying to avoid this issue...[/quote]

really?
Well spotted Deepti, I only noticed this after I checked out this thread! Thanks for pointing it out, I too didn't understand Maverick's reply!

Probably he is looking at it now or else, I will PM him if this is not cleared by tomorrow.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It shows that I had also got an award!Where did this displayed?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.