Why the Sunday points not considered in calculating member of the week award?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Rupali,

There is no such exclusion was put in place. Why do you think they are not considered?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Seeing the question I also wondered.Who told so Rupali ?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Rupali, Can you please elaborate a bit more on the issue? :) :)
I think, if you notice the leaderboard on monday morning around 10 30 am. The points of the current week(monday) and previous week are added together, Once the leaderboard for the current week is displayed, the points will be deducted from the previous week's leaderboard. I did not know how many have noticed this.

But i think rupali is saying the same!
Yes Rupali is right if you see the leader board points before 10.30 am of Monday are being displayed.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
I have observed a raise in my points during the sunday... :dry:

Didn't get what Rupali was trying to say.... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Even I could not guess what Rupali is trying to convey.Thanks for the information,Sajeetharan. :)
I too didnt understand what is the problem.. :huh: :unsure:
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]I think, if you notice the leaderboard on monday morning around 10 30 am. The points of the current week(monday) and previous week are added together, Once the leaderboard for the current week is displayed, the points will be deducted from the previous week's leaderboard. I did not know how many have noticed this.

But i think rupali is saying the same![/quote]

But if you see the member of the week award sunday points have not been considered. Right?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.