Today when I was here for declaring the result I found the advertisement of a site in boddunan.com with half naked ladies.It was the advt of insighter.com I think.Such advertisements are not at all good for a reputed site like this.I know it is the advertisement by Google.Still it should be avoided.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know whether Boddunan has got any control over this.I do agree with you that it's not desirable.
Abid are you talking about the advertisement which appears just above the leader board?
Yes i too have noticed it1
Abid,I appreciate your effort in pointing out this.Even i have noticed it. :(
It may have been taken off and I don't see it now!
That is because Boddunan.com is using clicksor with google adsense.

Adsense have nice quality advertisement, but clicksor always use low quality advertisement,

That is why clicksor has bad reputation among Professional Bloggers because of this kinds of semi (sometime full) A-ads.
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]Abid,I appreciate your effort in pointing out this.Even i have noticed it. :([/quote]

yes nagalakshmi i agree with you ....and such ADs should not be shown,it creates a bad impression.......

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Yes Abid,

Even i noticed it....
Such ads should be avoided....
That is not good for the reputation of the site...I think it can be remove..basically they are displayed based on the keywords... :huh:
But boddunan may not have any choice in this regard and this problem with the ads is likely to be there in future too!
Good explanation Harshil.

i too dont think boddunan have any control over this.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.