The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes nagalakshmi i too agree with you, a intial warning is necessary and in future if such actions are repeated then spammers could be excluded from revenue sharing program....
Thanks for accepting my views,Kavitha.A reasonable measure taken by the team to avoid spamming. :) :)
Hello Friends,
We are applying the above mentioned rules as of now onwards against spammers. Also we give Jayen another chance to maintain his contribution by not banning his account. He has requested us and committed for the same. We will be deleting his points earned from commenting on QnA & Comments. But Jayen will not be considered for any awards for two weeks from now,i.e. till 16th Nov 2010.

Please do post your views.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
@Atul

The measure that has been taken against him is reasonable and I hope he accepts it with grace being a senior member and a great contributor of forum.I have been trying to impress upon all the members to do every thing within four corners of fair play which takes this site to greater heights.After all all we are here to enjoy ourselves sharing our knowledge and experiences living in different parts of the country and the world!
As I raised this issue I feel the present action taken is too long.I think Jayen had realised the thing and hence two weeks may be reduced to one week.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]@Atul,
An initial warning can be given.If it still continues the moderators can exclude them for the month's revenue sharing program.[/quote]

I agree. some punitive action is must for habitual offenders.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Abid goo dto see you take up this topic and thanks Atul for responding seriously! More such actions, and the less spamming would occur in time!

Chinmoy wrote:
[quote]I think the events of the past few days are casting some influences which are obviously not favorable for the site and now it's time to make a move forward! I already find lesser participation on the part of members and moderators which need immediate attention.The topic for the next GD has not been announced yet!And there are issues too and let us focus on these[/quote].

I owe you all an apology for staying away too long, but I had viral infection and so also my husband and son, therefore could not log on even once!! :(

I will try to post the GD topic for this week as early as I can tomorrow!! Please bear with me!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Kalyani

Nice to see your post after some time, hope now you are keeping well enough to pick up form where you left!
Kalyani

Hope now you are OK to handle the job...Get well soon first.. :)
Kalyani,

I also wondered where you went during these days.I think you got well, else your computer may also get virus :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.