Dear All

Just wanted to ask all my dear friends here..

Is the Caption Writing contest is too hard to participate??
Or Are the people got bored with it..??

Actually I am not getting a good response for it. There are many regular participants over forums but only a few of them are participating in caption writing contest. It is getting extended from last two weeks.
And almost no response for this week also.

Friends share your valuable views here regarding this matter and put some good suggestions.

Regards
Aastha

Aastha Gupta
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No i don't think caption writing is boring at all.....
It is sometimes can't think of a good caption....
Its not at all boring. You just need to think a little bit and put your view on the picture.

Want to make each day Accountable

Hai All,

Caption Writing Contest is a very good initiative contest started few months back...
It is very nice initiative and is indeed a very interesting contest.

I think there is less participation these days as the active members are less these days.. :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Caption Writing Contest is good and it will make as to think more. I like this contest very much and i'm participating it all the weeks..

Vijay U
Dear Aastha, the contest is indeed appreciating one & is also more of enthusiasm among the new members who would like to contribute their best inorder to win the prizes & be declared a winner.

As far as i know the winners announced on the basis of the captions quality is a good choice but still preference can be given to the new members as well to consider them for their work & participation. This may enhance the activity in the contest specially with the new entrants participating & winning.

This is just a suggestion
:)

Thanks
Caption writing is very interesting . I am not bored of this contest.

Participation is less because there are very less active members on the forum.
I also felt a less participation.But I think it is due to lack of some quick response from our mind and postponing for another time.If it continues so for some more weeks some new mwthods can be chosen.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I totally agree with what Abid stated.Many times we view the picture and take some time to think of the caption.But after some time we lose concentration as the thread is pushed back.
rashmi wrote:
[quote]Dear Aastha, the contest is indeed appreciating one & is also more of enthusiasm among the new members who would like to contribute their best inorder to win the prizes & be declared a winner.

As far as i know the winners announced on the basis of the captions quality is a good choice but still preference can be given to the new members as well to consider them for their work & participation. This may enhance the activity in the contest specially with the new entrants participating & winning.

This is just a suggestion
:)

Thanks[/quote]

I really admire your suggestion Rashmi...

But it is equally seen, that awards are given on the besis of quality stuff and not on old or newbies.

Many a times, it happens that, newbie was awarded for the same.

Aastha Gupta
I do not feel that Caption writing contest is not interesting but some people are not aware of this so I suggest the thread link to be provided in the main page of Boddunan... :)

I see that some old contest like creative poll are still displayed in the home page ..which is not at all active now as no poll is interesting to give the award...

I hope that my suggestion will improve the participants.. :cheer:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.