Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you feel some good feature missing on your favorite site boddunan.com? Suggest it here and we will review the possibilities and try to implement them.

Topics [Suggestion Box]

My Suggestion to Boddunan about quiz is that please specify the Reason for unapproved Quiz in Quiz section Or Send Private message to The Creator of that quiz. Hope it will...
Hello Aastha, It will be good if you publish the results in the first thread where you have posted the image.We need not scroll through links to see the winners and also it will...
It is good if boddunan provides adsense revenue sharing programme. As members how do you feel on my opinion?
Hello Boddunan Support Team, Would it be fine if Boddunan grant additional Points and cash credits to the Articles awarded with with 'HOT' tag? - Harish Jharia
Hi Friends, I wanted to ask if boddunan will accept recipe articles. I would like to write article on different north india and south indian recipes and post it as an...
Sir, Here is a suggestion.. Why don't you cut it the time period of GD from 7 to 3 or 4 days. It will then have more creative replies, quick answers and more active...
Dear Maverick can we have a column for posting jobs this can be helpfull to many persons like sarala.This help us to reduce some unemployment through our boddunan...
Malayalam is a great language. More than 30000000 people using this language. So we want malayalam. We love it and proud to say that we are malayalees. :-)
Polls is a more user friendly form of surveys for getting feedbacks. As new contest is also started on polls i think we should seriously consider the poll section. My...
Hello Team, It has been a long time since some contests were introduced. Why don't we introduce some contests to increase the participation and to make the site more attractive...
If it possible I would like to request Boddunan web master please give 5 Extra point if some member stays 1 hour on line similarly for 1 and half an hour should get 8 points for...
Friends Please save our animals I sad to see this video Video
:cheer: At last i reached my minimum cash out thanks you lovely member and sweet heart admin and all and my best editor till ever MR. SANTOSH KUMAR SINGH He has...
How about adding weblinker of the month award..? because weblinks to our sites in other sites are a great source of publicity..and it helps in gaining more site traffic.. so...
Friends Boddunan has 13 different forum categories I have seen members are posting there threads in any of the forum with out understanding the need, which will result Boddunan...
Do you think that the article approval or rejection should be quickly, so that member like me will deposit more and more article's ? what i do is-----i get log in...
Hi guys, I have found the new site for the Placement Papers this is very useful to all candidates those who are seeking a job at mnc companies there is lot of...
Hello Friends, In the current system we have to fill-up almost entire details on the forum page then only the profile will be updated. My suggestion is that the compulsory...
Does Bodunan has tie up with Google Adsense and does it provide adsense revenue
Its feels very bad when some article rejected after many day of being approval. It is because we feel happy and relax when the article is approved and when we are waiting for...