Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you feel some good feature missing on your favorite site boddunan.com? Suggest it here and we will review the possibilities and try to implement them.

Topics [Suggestion Box]

I think boddunan do not restrict for posting article just put one law as per my point of view. If any day more than 2 article rejected by boddunan then user should not able to...
Hello Moderator, I think all of us will take photos whenever we go out somewhere. Some of them will be excellent. Why can't we share some of the photos here? May be some...
A small Birthday message for the member can be displayed in home page for the whole day.This will make the members very happy. Friends, please share your views on this.
I have One topic in my mind so i want to suggest for group discussion Topic is "Best ways to select best future for childrens"
I can't view the user who awarded me "thankyou" is it not possible to modify it and a user can view going in to his/her profile who gave him/her "thankyou"....
Keyword field is important so why this field is not compulsory. I want to suggest this field should be compulsory.
A number of discussions to increase online users have read here.I have a suggestion. Introduce some daily spot contests like some mathematical puzzle or word game or something...
Hello Moderator, Why can't boddunan register an account with facebook as it is very popular these days?
Suggestion of topic for group discussion I want to suggest this topic. "Money demand on marriage generating crimes in India"
Friends we all know about face book and its features. when we post anything in our facebook wall it shows all our friends profile also. How to get traffic to Boddunan from...
Is it possible to link members adsense id for one day in boddunan if he/she has crossed Rs1000 and instead of that money he/she wants to link adsense id for one day. Or any...
hi to all friends and boddunan team. i have a suggestion in mind and i would like to share it with you all. in my account section, in my page topic, it would be nice if you add...
Why boddunan not utilizing blank side spaces which is blue and unused on website?
Hi I want to check only top authors articles is there any simple way Like top 10 authors etc Sri
Guys I'm a little confused here, I mean really don' know how many contests are there in boddunan, and i don't know where they are, so please help me, I'm having a...
Hello Moderator, Lot of things are discussed everyday in forums and only the recently discussed threads appear at the top.It is quite natural for the users to check out only...
I want to suggest show online users in marquee on top but below menu.
Dear Boddunan, Happy new year i advance. My suggestion for forum is like poll there is record navigation facility when i click on next so if same facility come in forum then...
Hi, I have a small thought. How will it be if Boddunan decreases the threshold limit of Revenue Share to about 1600 or 1800. Then, even if each individual gets lesser amount...
What is the minimum limit for a forum post in order to avail the 2 points? Is it counted linewise or per words. Perhaps,it would be better to give 1 point for a shorter post(1-2...