Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you feel some good feature missing on your favorite site boddunan.com? Suggest it here and we will review the possibilities and try to implement them.

Topics [Suggestion Box]

I am seriously frustrated to see that moderator did not ask me that my issue was resolved or not. :evil: At least Kalyani Madam should have waited for my consent. :evil: My...
Hello Everybody, I want to know your views about my this question.. Do You Really Believe These Eclipses like ( " Surya Grehan , chandra Grehan and so many more " )...
Dear Friends, This is my 2000th post in Forums.I pay my thanks to all for helping to achieve this milestone.I am little offline in these days since it is my summer vacation...
Why don't boddunan have a classified section? What are the issues in having one such? It shall help to increase the site traffic and also members can do some buy-sell or...
My suggest for new award for weekly referral context award should be there to bring more member and to increase works and contents. tell me your idea.
Hello Friends give your views what do you think about Indian politics ? I don't think so is there any body current now in Indian politics who is working for India without...
Okk, folks I am back again. Again, I have one suggestion to make. Can't we have a sticky SEO thread where all the helpful tips as to how to optimize your articles for search...
Hello Webmasters, As I have seen till now the members come to this website only to post their articles and visit forum and thats all , then they return to their other...
Dear members we all have seen that Boddunan is a new site which is growing slowly slowly. I believe that this is India's Best On line learning and Earning site ever I have...
sir, i think in a poll section should ask a answer when we are create any poll.
In spite of clear guidelines and warnings, number of spammed posts is rising. I offer following suggestions for eradication of spam: (1) Any new member's activity should be...
Sir/ Madam, Boddunan doesn't pay for My Effort.This will effect your site growing atleast pay for our effort.I am writing in some other sites also, they really pays great.As...
When we are reading an article of a particular author, we can view only those articles having maximum hits. Isn't it? It is good. But the problem is whenever we open an article...
sir i have a suggestion for a poll. why u don't have create a poll in a different types like 1) Quiz Poll 2) General Poll. coz in the poll section we cant find a true answer...
I think score of forum should include in mypage section. its my suggestion whats your.
Admin I think you should show cheque proof on the homepage of Boddunan . I have seen daily there are 20-30 new joinees but after signing up they are not active here . The common...
The articles by the same author is displayed in their respective profile pages, but I think it will be better if the same appears at the end of an article or you can give a link...
Please Introduce Laptop Reviews.
As per Analytics_www-20100209.pdf the statistical veiw it is found that the number of visitors is going down on Saturdays and Sundays.So to keep that days also alive some special...
I observe that Property keyword is very much popular and its requirement is for all person so If any new section or review include related to land, properties than Traffic will...