Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you feel some good feature missing on your favorite site boddunan.com? Suggest it here and we will review the possibilities and try to implement them.

Topics [Suggestion Box]

hi friends, I have seen the section of photos and videos. And there are many contributers too. Why can not there be a contest for best original photos? As we have featured...
Hello friend I am soubhagya das a new member here and joined today. I found the referral link of this site indiastudychannel.com And I found this site little interesting and...
In discussion forums page, below the name of the member, title like gold boarder, expert boarder etc are displayed. The title printed in boxes shows BORDER instead of BOARDER....
Recently, there is a Tsunami of questions on Forum discussion. Many questions are just Text Book questions. It cannot be intention to conver discussion to some sort of Notebook...
Now the unpublish option is implemented in polls section. It will be better if same option was available in article section to unpublish pending article. No need to give...
Hi, Since there are many new threads made in wrong category, Can we have an option to select category in the page of making new thread?.Just like we select category when we make...
This is my 8000th post in forums.I have some suggestions. 1) Any one of the Site admins should have to log on to the site daily to answer some burning issues of the...
Dear Aastha and Maverick I request you to convert the weekly contests of Caption Writing and Debate into Monthly Contests due to the wake of less participation from members....
In forums, when we post the reply. the latest reply if comes at first will look more good but it is at last.It is bit tough to know what is the latest post.
Will Pakistan ever bring the proprietors of Mumbai Carnage to justice?
Many users have complained of gramattically incorrect English used in the forum. I have also noticed such mistakes. While all may not be proficient in English, it is expected...
Hai Friends and Moderator, I think the interaction of boddunan members would be more easy if there exists a "BODDUNAN INSTANT MESSENGER" with the display of all the...
The result of last weeks GD contest had published.Congratulation to the winner Mr.Raghav.The result is seen declared at the end of the discussion.It is better to post it as a new...
Hello Moderator, Today while i was reading articles, i came across some very small articles which is not worth to be considered as an article.Why can't we define some minimum...
If not please make provision so that members can also appreciate other member's contribution by gifting points to each other.
Revenue sharing page is updated with our each response in forum. But our leaderboard updates once in 1 hour. Why can't it be also updated likewise? :whistle: :whistle:...
I want to suggest new award to boddunan to increase traffic by members. Superman of the day Rule: This award only goes to that member who completed 2000 points in a...
hey plz start paying through paypal . it is easy and convienent way to pay and its secure too . waiting for ur reply.
I'm new here and have checked around the site but couldn't find a place for book reviews. I know I could go ahead and post under the General or the Miscellaneous Category but I...
Now, our website has got a new trendy look. Complimenting this new feature why don't we incorporate payment mode via net transfer to their respective accounts rather than payment...