Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you feel some good feature missing on your favorite site boddunan.com? Suggest it here and we will review the possibilities and try to implement them.

Topics [Suggestion Box]

It is said that 50 bonus points are awarded to those who post at least 3 valid replies in weekly GD contest.I welcome the decission.Can you publish the names of such recepients...
It will be nice if a delete option is added to weblink submission option. Allowing weblinks to be deleted before getting approved will help to resolve errors made in submitting.
I have a suggestion about the recent payment tab. Earlier,we had recent payments on the left of the page with good visibility and now it has been transferred to top of the page...
The polls with only one option are again seen.Here is a...
While I was going through articles that earned best in cash category, I noticed that earlier articles were given almost double point credits. Now, we get only +5 points greater...
Hello Moderator, These days lot of changes are happening in boddunan and it will be difficult for members who could not be active daily in boddunan to make notice of this...
As we all know what is the importance of wikipedia on Internet. SO One should write an article in wikipedia about Boddunan. Maverick please do something because I am not able...
hello boddunan Team This is my request to you please provide some more categories in the forum. coz of their is no categories belongs to provide some information or a link...
There has been many new brands introduced in India over the past few months, one of them is LEMON mobiles. But these mobile names are not listed in the manufacturers name list....
Hai Friends, It was told by our moderator that as soon as the Worldcup will start, there is be a match prediction game would start in Boddunan.... What happened to this??...
MyTopics is used for showing our replies/threads initiated by us. But it is always shown in the order of last post first. Isn't it? why can't it be shown in the order 'my...
hello Boddunan Team now boddunan looks very attractive. you can also add a feature of 'Best or hot article of the day'.
I have browsed through some topics in the forums which were about a year old. And I found out that there were topics about one year where members had asked questions about the...
Maverick, I think we need to change in point system for reading articles. Members Can earn 1000 points with in 1 hour by just opening articles on browsers. But Adsense track...
Hello Boddunan Support Team, Lgin / Logout buttonappearing on the bottom of the left margin appears to be out of place. The initial position at the top right corner was...
Hey, it would be cool and useful if we have a clock on the website. It cuold be digital or analog. just a simple suggestion
Hello Marverick, After the intoduction of revenue sharing, everybody likes to get that amount ( includes me also ) and involved in various activities here to reach the magic...
Here some one is reducing karma with out knowing the reason. I had an idea about this. The guy or girl who reduced karma must know to the reduced person in the form of a...
I had posted an article yesterday at around 7:00 AM . It is still not reviewed, Why the delay?
Hello Boddunan and friends, Is it possible to display the photo of the author with the article written by him / her? - Harish Jharia