Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you feel some good feature missing on your favorite site boddunan.com? Suggest it here and we will review the possibilities and try to implement them.

Topics [Suggestion Box]

I faced this question in my interview I think here we have most creative and most intelligent people on Boddunan can anyone help me in solving this puzzle I really want to...
The chat box has been removed so we are expecting a new replacement. I hope the site builders are working hard for a better and interactive replacement(s). And as per from the...
I tried this method today and I guess it worked to an extent.., It is simple. Everyone knew that today IPL 3 auction will take place and so we started a new thread for IPL 3...
I want to suggest to Increase point for answering in QA section to attract member .
Some Old members even spamming forums so Please try to keep it clean or else Editors will take some action
Dear members. We all are part of Boddunan team. The site is dedicated to provide best resources and information to the world wide but some time some member get temper wth there...
When I submitted the cheque in bank the manager asked what is the relation to you with Boddunan? For what they pay you this money etc.Finally he told me to implement bank...
Hello webmaster, This is good that we have 200+ articles and 95+ members registered till now. Hats off to the developers and keep the good work going. Unlike the...
Who is Online is very nice,but add link on the active members, so that when the people click on the member it shows the member profile. B) :laugh: :)
Hello Friends, On clicking 'Forum' button we find various sub heads of forum; because of this the visitors are not directly exposed to the forum threads posted on these pages....
(referring to home page)The information slide that appears next to the NAV bar, doesn't contain images relevant to the topics in which it is displayed(some picture of leaves,...
I had written an article and submitted it. Later I found a mistake and found no editor for the article being edited. When my article was rejected for some formatting I had some...
Hello Moderator, In articles section, there are two ways for sharing the article.One is through e-mail option and the other is through sharing is caring option. Both these...
We already can add Reviews for Restaurants, Tourist Places and Mobiles, but my suggestion is to add a new Review for Hotels as in places to stay in other cities that we...
Now days there are so many fake and legit site to Earn money through computer are available. So why not boddunan start a forum where members will start posting which site they...
How it will be providing the following features to the user.. 1) To change the background color and add any background picture to an article!! 2) To attach YouTube video on...
Attention moderator!!! I have started this thread as I noticed some serious indiscipline in the Group Discussion Contest. First things first, I'm sorry for making a post in the...
Hello friends and moderator If boddunan make a catagory for live news which held on world timeto time we will get more traffic. So isuggest to make a catogory for news...
Its really a big task to a fresher
I would like to suggest a very good idea to good superb page views daily. "Play, Win and Enrich" This is nothing but QUIZ and definitely members must be given...