Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you feel some good feature missing on your favorite site boddunan.com? Suggest it here and we will review the possibilities and try to implement them.

Topics [Suggestion Box]

Hello, :) :) I have a new suggestion to increase the participation & Make QnA more active... I feel that QnA points should be calculated differently, &...
Reviewing of polls are getting much delayed. I agree there may be heavy load on moderators and editors. Why can't poll reviews be given to any one of the senior members...
I would like to suggest to the administrators over here to highlight the creative and interesting polls if possible on the main page in a scroll. This will attract many members...
I just joined this site 2 days ago and I really like the community feel of it. But to be honest I was shocked to see the revenue sharing report, I mean with a site having 7000+...
Many commentators in Polls just give the comment- "I do not know" or some thing like that. I wonder if expressing ignorance can be a comment. I think such comments...
Presently, there is no separate category for sports whereas there is one for movies and entertainment. It will be more convenient to make a new category for 'sports and...
Hi guys, I don't whether this puzzle or question asked before in boddunan. Here is the question 3 persons going to hotel had food for Rs.25 and they all gave...
What do you think, friends? Can it keep our forum more active if 10 points is given to first 1 or 2 responses of a thread. By this way, no thread will go unanswered also. Quick...
Hi guys Right know in India many of them are unemployment, due to the recession . So all of them used to search jobs in internet. Why does we create a new...
I want to give one suggestion that in front page of forum we able to see 20 thread only if there will scrollbar then member can see more thread by scrolling.
Friends, I just want to share a suggestion with you, with a hope that this might bring good page views to Boddunan. Exam results plays a key role and students use the internet...
Hi friends, I just want to give a suggestion. Do you think it will be useful in increasing the page views if we introduce cash credits for games. Here are some of my...
Maverick Sir, Can we have a counter for counting comments and votes in our profile, which updates daily and is automated. It will be helpful for the members to keep their record...
Hi guys, I have got a new idea.We can start a Discussion name as"Daily News".So each and every one in the site can have part in this . We share Daily...
most of us may also be interested in singing apart from article,polling etc. as singing is also an art people can show or share their art through boddunan. we can record our...
Someone please tell me what is the procedure for starting up in share market. What is the minimum amount required to invest in share market?
Hello, Everytime we have to post a message in discussion forums, we have to click the categories, then select the desired category , then click new thread and post the...
we all know that in boddunan we have above 6500 members and also we know how much of them are active.Then why give joining bonus to new members who join the site like 25rs.This...
Recently the period of GD feels very long.Ten days for a GD is really very long.As a result in first few days active discussion takes place.Moderators may have noticed it.So...
Hi friends, I would like to suggest a new idea, which might increase the members activity and also Page impressions. We do have forum supporter of the week award, but I guess...