Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you feel some good feature missing on your favorite site boddunan.com? Suggest it here and we will review the possibilities and try to implement them.

Topics [Suggestion Box]

Hi Boddunan is awarding for top commenter and creative poll of the week.But we don't know for which poll they got this award or for which comment. If u place any direct...
First of all I would like to thank Boddunan Team because they are responding our request. 3 month back I had request to start group discussion and it...
How would "home, health and fitness" be as a new category to polls?
some articles are not approved because of bold letters,or no proper title for that articles these are small mistakes. The person can easily modify and resend it.But there is...
huge discussion forum traffic has been generated by its each & every member . google,add revenue etc due to which boddunan ranks ahead in google search for online...
Boddunan is taking time to load.It not good. We have to reduce it by removing unnecessary files at the time of loading.And also if we place adds we will earn money by clicking...
Hi friends, Why there is no one interested in playing games here in boddunan at gamezone. it will be interesting if many members are interested in it. and for each game if...
This is funny my weblink rejected here has been selected best answer in rediff Q and A. Following is the copy of the mail I received: rediff.com Dear Jayen...
Hi All, I don't know weather its possible to place a feature called online chat for yahoo/gmail in boddunan.But we don't have an option to chat with our boddunan team...
Sir,I want to give suggestion on article.Please add on the home page of this site about list of articles and its total views.Right now only top 5 articles are listed.If it will...
Its good that we have a chat box but its bad that no one is using it much.... Instead of that CHAT box we could've something that would catch the attraction of the users and...
I am not a SEO guru, but I did have a blog and I did a lot of searches on SEO tips and tricks. One thing I noticed about Bddunan is when we open an article the page title (not...
Hi, I think the polls of new members must be reviewed before it appears in Polls.At present,though moderator deletes inappropriate polls, its only after the poll is published...
You did a job, someone found it helpful and showed his/her gratitude. It's okay up to this point but why should anyone earn or gain points for this act? How do you think about it?
What about adding total views equal to total points in the profile of the member? Since members are submitting best articles here so it will help them to earn 1 point on 1...
In my page total cash earned , total cash paid etc are added. But it will be more user friendly if "account balance" i.e, total cash earned - total cash...
As like in blogger, if the option to save the article as darft and publis it later is implemented in boddunan.It will be really helpful. Especially for those who write...
Hello Boddunan Support Team, Users are posting huge texts on polls. This might be due to the reason that they do not have place to describe the poll. My suggestion is that...
Hi friends I have a suggestion We knew that users work very hard for achieving 2000 points and eligible for revenue sharing. So why can't we display the names of the user...
Like member of the month , article of the month, and commenter of the month , why cant you introduce Topic of the month.[ToM]. This will definitely help members to post some...